Chapter 3 || The wakeup call♡

A/n:He is so pretty! Oh mah gawd

A/n:
He is so pretty! Oh mah gawd. When he smiles I just melt. He is so majestic. Anyways love y'all if anyone is reading this. Go beyond plus ultra!OMD SEASON 7 IS OFFICIAL! AGHHHHH. Dw I'll just cry my eyes out. I'm already crying because of season 6. This is in honour of Katsuki's apology.

THERE HE WAS || Bakugou was on the couch not scowling, which was a rare sight. He had a soft look on his face. He wasn't smiling but he didn't look angry. Snap outta it y/n... What a dumbass, getting drunk and having nobody to look after him. Then it hit you. He is going to wake up sooner or later and you are going to have to explain what happened on the streets. He is going to lose his cool. It's not like he had any cool anyways.

Wtf am I supposed to say to him. "Yeah you were drunk and I thought I should kidnap you all the way to Mina's house". Ughh I should have left him on the streets. At least I wouldn't have had to go through all this. I'll just go make both of us some breakfast. At least he would be less cranky

You took out all of the ingredients to make pancakes. You stirred it all until it was smooth and lost it's clumpy texture. You slowly the poured the mixture into a pan. You started flipping pancakes and started praying that Bakugou was asleep.

You finished making the breakfast putting fruit such as blueberries and strawberries as a side. You slowly took two trays of food into Mina's living room. You set your's down on the floor beside your blankets and pillows. You put Bakugou's on the coffee table. Now had been the moment you were dreading... Waking up the sleeping boy. Wait lemme just. You took your phone from the coffee table and snapped a picture as blackmail.

"Wake up dumbass" you said in a cheerful tone. "Huh..." he replied in a raspy low voice. His morning voice... "WHO ARE YOU CALLING DUMBASS!" He screamed. Back to the short-tempered Bakugou everyone knows. "Wait... why the fuck am I here? Who's house is this? Why are you here?" He said anxiously. "Firstly, you are a dumbass for not answering with that first. Secondly, I brought you here, Mina's house. Thirdly, who the fuck in their right mind would get so drunk that they are about to pass out and have nobody to take them home. You are lucky I was there." You lectured him.

"I didn't ask you to do all that" he shot back. "You didn't have to tell me. That's what a good friend does." You said casually. "Friend? We are friends?" He questioned. "Yeah I guess after I saved your drunk ass" you shot with a pinch off sass. "Anyways, eat." You pushed his food towards him while saying that. You saw a slight trace of a smile form on his face. Which made you smile. This was the first time you guys weren't screaming at each other and it felt good.

"I can make better food than this" he said ruining the moment. And he is back.

˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

You walked up to your apartment door. Slowly opened it trying not to make noise. "I'm back~" you said in a sing song voice. There was no reply. Lazy idiot, he is probably still sleeping. You just then realised that he trashed the place. It was so messy. You walk up to your bedroom door and slam the door open. He was laying on his side and wakes up. He looks so cute... Wait no you're supposed to be mad at him.