Chapter 5 || New CEO♡

A/n:Wassup y'all its finally the Easter holidays! I'm so happy

A/n:
Wassup y'all its finally the Easter holidays! I'm so happy. My plan for the Easter holidays was to stay home but it got interrupted by a few relatives. Its all fine tho. Do you guys like the plot? I know the writing is very shit but I tried I guess? Anyways I need to start dragging this out a lot because this is going very fast and I was expecting at least 15 chapters. I'm going to think of a side plot but in the mean while I'll feed y'all.😙✌️

YOU WOKE UP TO A DING|| It was the board and they said the next CEO will be announced. You were so tired, you stayed up most of the night and so did Mina, who happened to be sleeping right beside her. "OMG! MINA WAKE UP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" You exclaimed multitasking. In them 30 minutes before work you were trying to curl your hair, do your makeup and take a shit. "I don't need any man! I'm a single independent woman!" You preached as Mina cheered you on.

"Mina-chan quickly come downstairs I've made you breakfast for you!" You bellowed. "Awhhh! Thank you!" Mina squealed as she ran down the stairs. "Quickly, get in my car- We're going to be late if you stall any longer!" You worried as Mina munched all her breakfast. You realised you were going to tell the girls what happened. They've already got enough to worry about, I'll just text them later and Mina can fill them in if they had any questions. You quickly snapped back to reality and started driving your car to work.

𓆩⟡𓆪

"I can't believe you got chosen as a candidate for the CEO position! I hope you get the position!" Mina exclaimed. "Thank you Mina-chan! I've got this very beautiful dress in my bag to get dressed in for the awards ceremony, don't ask me to show you. It is a surprise!" You emphasised the last phrase. Mina pouted "I feel betrayed that you would buy a dress without my opinion on it!" She said dramatically. You just rolled your eyes at her little antics.

You went up to your office and decided to get up with your work. You wouldn't get anytime after the awards ceremony because it will last until the end of work. You had to type up an email and send it to one of your business partners, LOV industries. You met a kind girl called Toga there once. You've gotta admit, she is kinda psychotic. Ochako was dating her and you couldn't be happier for her.

You had zoned out until you heard a ding from your phone which snapped you back to reality. You had received multiple messages from a group chat of your friend group. The Bakusquad. You and Bakugou had never gotten along, but somehow ended up in the same friend group. You guys were always at each others throats and it didn't stop when you both got a job.

(Partner n crime⚡️💪- Denki, Hubby😚💝- Eijirou, Sidehoe🫶‼️- Hanta, Sweetheart😻🙌- Mina, Blast bitch🔪- Katsuki, Eijirou's wifey😻🍆- Y/n)

Simps 4 Y/n + Blasty

Partner n crime⚡️💪
BAKUBRO AND Y/N MIGHT BECOME CEO|
I VOTE Y/N|
My ugly half❤️|