Chapter 39 Morning sickness

Two months later

The bright and clean room is very quiet, the warm sunlight shines through the transparent glass windows on the white walls, and the clock hanging on the wall is ticking.

There was movement in the slightly open bathroom. A young man in cotton home clothes was standing in front of the washstand, hunched over uncomfortably, retching non-stop, and it took a while to calm down.

Su Tang raised his hand to wipe the corners of his mouth and looked at himself in the mirror in embarrassment. Because of the morning sickness just now, the corners of the young man's eyes were still red, and his black and white eyes were full of mist.

He is much thinner than before, and the baby fat on his face has disappeared. Although he supplements nutrition for the baby in his stomach every day, he feels like throwing up every time he eats, and he has no appetite for his favorite food. nothing.

Pregnancy is indeed very hard. He has experienced it in the past two months. The morning sickness alone tortured him until he lost weight.

But it's all worth it, Su Tang gently stroked his swollen belly, and with a gentle smile on his fair and delicate face, he murmured softly: "Baby, baby, Dad has suffered a lot for you, you must be healthy and strong."

"Now the only expectation in my father's heart is you..."

This child was originally an unexpected accident, but in the past two months, Su Tang could feel that this little child was his child. Life grew up in his stomach day by day, like a small seed taking root and sprouting, and finally broke through the ground.

It's a wonderful and interesting process.

From panic and resistance at the beginning to now, Su Tang has begun to look forward to the arrival of this child. This unexpected little life is his only hope for life now.

Because of this child, Su Tang seemed to have forgotten the pain of the past and became more cheerful.

The crisp doorbell rang suddenly, and Su Tang went to open the door and saw Su Linshen standing at the door as expected.

"Aren't you surprised?"

The man with a handsome face is wearing a casual shirt and trousers. The sleeves of the shirt are rolled up to the elbows, revealing a graceful forearm. He is also carrying a few supermarket shopping bags full of things, all of which are vegetables, fish, and fruits. Category.

Su Tang took off the slippers from the shoe rack, looked at Su Linshen who was smiling, and said with embarrassment: "Brother Shen, you can just bring someone with you, and you don't have to pack it every time, I will buy it myself."

"Look at what you said." Su Linshen stuffed the bag into Su Tang's hand and said while changing the slippers: "These things are not for you, but for my future work. Son."

Su Lin bowed deeply to Su Tang's abdomen and said with a smile, "Little darling, godfather hopes that you will grow up obediently so that you can respect me in the future."

Su Tang smiled helplessly, turned around and entered the kitchen with the bag in hand, and when he came out, he saw Su Linshen sitting by the coffee table, boiling water and making tea for himself with ease.

Xiao Chen's father in his hometown suddenly fell ill and was hospitalized. Su Tang simply gave him several months' leave. Without Xiao Chen, Su Tang would have no one to take care of him.

Fortunately, in the past two months, Su Linshen came to Su Tang's place every now and then, chatting with him, and taught him some precautions for pregnancy, etc., which helped Su Tang a lot.

If it wasn't for Su Linshen, Su Tang, a young man who didn't know anything, really didn't know how to deal with the next pregnancy.