Chapter 13 Strike

While Su Tang was waiting for the call to be connected, the assistant Xiao Chen suddenly ran over in a hurry. He pulled a folding chair and sat down next to Su Tang. 

He looked around in a fussy manner, and looked around and no one was paying attention to them. Then he said anxiously: "Brother Tang, something is wrong!"

Su Tang was waiting for the call intently, ignoring Xiao Chen.

Xiao Chen was anxious, so he simply reached out and snatched Su Tang's cell phone, "You're still calling Best Actor Pei, he's about to find another new love! No wonder he hasn't talked to you these days!" 

"What?" 

Su Tang's terrible feeling increased as he confused eyed Xiao Chen despite his nasty mood. He grabbed Xiao Chen's hand and said urgently, "What's going on, please explain clearly!" 

"Brother Tang, you have to Be mentally prepared."

"Say it, don't whine about it!"

Xiao Chen muttered, clinched his teeth, pulled his phone from his pocket, unlocked it, and handed Su Tang a picture album, carefully Said calmly: "I have a friend who works for a newspaper. I got these sneak photos from my friend. They haven't been released yet."

Su Tang looked down at the phone screen, his pupils shrank suddenly, and his body stiffened instantly. He quickly snatched the phone over and stared at the photo on the screen in disbelief.

It appears to be in a grocery store in the photo. A tall, long-legged guy is pulling a cart while sporting a mask, sunglasses, and eyewear. He is followed by another tall, appealing young man. The two look at each other close while selecting items from the row of daily basics.

Su Tang looked through the photo album with trembling fingers. There were ten pictures altogether. Su Tang instantly identified the man as Pei Yuzhou despite the fact that he was using sunglasses and a mask.

Pei Yuzhou and the boy next to him were having close embrace with connected arms, and Pei Yuzhou even reached out to touch the boy's hair. Su Tang could only guess Pei Yuzhou's expression on his face, as he must be smiling.

As for that handsome young man, he looked at Pei Yuzhou with undisguised tenderness and love in his eyes, and a happy and sweet smile on his face.

Su Tang recognized the young man. He had seen a photo of the young man at Pei Yuzhou's house. Jun Ziyan, a famous Canadian Chinese pianist, was young and promising.

Pei Yuzhou was also good at playing the piano, Su Tang didn't pay much attention at the time, he thought Pei Yuzhou was Jun Ziyan's fan, and it was normal to have his photo at home. Because of this, Su Tang deliberately searched Jun Ziyan's information on the Internet, and also watched his performance video.

But now looking at the picture in the photo, the two of them are definitely not fans and idols. If they were friends... their behavior is too close.

Unless... unless they...

Su Tang held the phone tightly, his shoulders trembling uncontrollably, his face was pale, his eyes were red, like a confused and helpless little white rabbit, his brain was blank, buzzing.

Su Tang was already wronged in his heart, but now he gets dealt an awful blow. Dou Da's tears welled up in his eyes and dripped on the screen of the mobile phone, "No wonder...  he hasn't answered the phone these days, and he hasn't returned any calls. WeChat, it turns out.. it turns out..."

He murmured softly, his trembling tone was full of helplessness and sadness, he raised his hand to cover his eyes, and wept depressively, like a kitten whimpering, warm tears flowed down The fingers spilled out and landed on the script in his arms.