Chapter 26 Anxiety

"Xiao Chen, what are you doing? Returning the phone to me quickly!"

Su Tang was about to snatch the phone back, but Xiao Chen quickly stepped aside, his face full of indignation and righteous indignation, "No, you did this because of him , even if you broke up, we can't just let it go!"

After speaking, he was afraid that Su Tang would come to snatch him again, so he ran out with his mobile phone.

Su Tang sighed helplessly, "Forget it."

"This Pei Yuzhou is really good. Fortunately, I thought he was a good man before, and he was really kind to brother Tang. I didn't expect to do such a cheating thing. I really know people and know what I don't know!" Xiao Chen hid outside the ward. 

In the corner, while cursing, he dialed a call to Pei Yuzhou with his mobile phone. While waiting for the call to connect, Xiao Chen had already prepared the words of swearing in his heart, thinking that he must scold this cheating scumbag Get bloody!

The phone rang for half a minute and was finally connected.

The man's deep and calm voice sounded: "Hello? Who is it?"

However, Xiao Chen's hands trembled, and he almost hung up the phone. Until Yingying, Pei didn't dare to speak loudly, now when he heard Pei Yuzhou's voice, he was scared...

After weighing it in his heart for half a second, Xiao Chen changed his face instantly, with a dog-legged smile on his face, and said cautiously: "Hey, hello, Mr Pei, I'm Su Tang's assistant, Xiao Chen, and I want to tell you something." 

It's not too late for a gentleman to take revenge for ten years, and it's definitely not him!

Why did Su Tang's assistant call him? Pei Yuzhou frowned, looked at Jun Ziyan, who was packing his luggage, and then walked to the corridor outside the hotel room, asking indifferently, "What's the matter?" 

"Brother Tang, last night I fainted and went to the hospital, Mr. Pei, although I know you two broke up, but you can't be so cruel..."

"What?" The man's pupils shrank suddenly, and he unconsciously clenched the phone. He didn't pay attention to what Xiao Chen said later, and only the matter of Su Tang fainting was left in his mind. He said in an anxious tone, "What happened to Su Tang?"

"Brother Tang..." Xiao Chen hesitated for a moment, then sniffed suddenly, and said in tears, "Woo... Brother Tang is in serious condition, and he is still unconscious. What if something happens to him ? But what should I do, woo woo woo..."

Pei Yuzhou's heart trembled, his expression changed immediately, his black eyes were stained with anxiety, he couldn't pretend to be calm and indifferent at this moment, the man walked towards the elevator He ran in the direction, "Which hospital is he in? I'll go there right away!"

When Jun Ziyan heard the movement and went out to look outside, the corridor was empty, and Pei Yuzhou had disappeared.

"In such a hurry, why did you run away all of a sudden?" Jun Ziyan blinked blankly. 

He rented an apartment yesterday and was about to pack his luggage and move there today. Pei Yuzhou said he would send him there, but now he ran away halfway. Not even a hello.

"Oh, Chen Lizi, Chen Lizi, you are too worthless..." After hanging up the phone, Xiao Chen put on a bitter face, squatting on the ground and pulling his hair. Didn't he agree to help Brother Tang? Out of anger!

By the way, Xiao Chen's real name is Chen Lizi, because his mother liked to eat chestnuts when she was pregnant with him, so she named him that. Xiao Chen often secretly rejoices in his heart. Fortunately, his mother's favorite food is not durian or sweet potato or the like.

Chen Durian, Chen Sweet Potatoes... I feel terrible when I think about it.

Although I didn't vent my anger on Brother Tang just now, it's good that I cheated someone, but how do I explain this to Brother Tang...

Chen Lizi was dejected, walked back to the room listlessly, and returned the phone to Su Tang.

Su Tang looked at him suspiciously, "What's the matter?"

"Brother Tang, I think Pei Yuzhou still likes you!" Xiao Chen squatted beside the bed, opened his eyes wide, "I told him just now that you fainted, but you didn't hear his anxious tone, I'm afraid you have What happened, he came to the hospital immediately!"

"Xiao Chen, don't comfort me..."
Su Tang lowered his eyes and didn't even lift his eyelids.

"Brother Tang, what I said is true, he is already on his way here, that's all... I lied to him. You may have to pretend to be sick later."