CHAPTER 27

Becky's Pov

"Finally i see your smile personally and not on picture." I said.

I just got out from the bathroom, i see freen is holding a camera while smiling. I slowly came close to her and hugged her from the back, i feel she was frozen.

"Freen i'm sad that my memories are still blurry. I wish i can remember clearly even if my head hurts." I said.

"You don't have to push yourselves bec, can i ask you something?" She said.

"Sure." I said.

"Did irin tell you other things about our past? Like our connection." She asked.

"Nothing yet but i'm starting to get curious. It's nearly a week since we woke up from the incident and our friends have been trying to help us." I said.

"I appreciate their help, even their teasing." She said.

She puts down her camera in the table and sat in the bed, i sat beside her. She lowers her head.

"W-What if we're more than close bestfriends? I may be the type who doesn't really say something directly but i feel my confidence with you." She said.

"I already sensed what your saying freen. Me being comfortable with you then everyone giving the signs to us." I said, i hold her hand.

"I like you bec and that's what my heart is telling. Even if this feeling is from our memories, i'm happy to feel it right now." She said.

"If your happy then why do you lower head?" I asked.

"Because i don't want to force your heart bec to say that you like me too just because of our memories before. If it's okay with you, i would like to know you more again." She said, she looked at me.

"Like starting over, i mean courting me while still trying to remembers our memories? I would love that freen." I said, smiling at her.

"I'm happy to hear your answer bec." She said.

"So since i challenged myself to make you smile more, how about i challenge you." I said, teasing her.

"What would your challenge be?" She asked.

"Make me fall harder to you freen sarocha chankimha." I said.

"Challenge accepted rebecca patricia armstrong." She said.

She takes my hand and kissed it, suddenly smiling at me. She just accepted my challenge, my heart suddenly feels different like it's recognizing something familiar. I smiled back at her.

The next few days, freen has been taking care of me except at practice of course she's being in her leader mode like right now it's our final practice here in the studio and tomorrow we'll rest the whole day before the night of the concert.

"Heng fix the tuning of your guitar, noey detune your snare and kade is the venue security been check?" Freen said.

"Okay boss." Heng and noey said.

"It's already been checked freen." Kade said.

They also call freen by boss sometimes, freen went to the control room.

"Bec help us." Noey said.

"What help?" I asked.

"Can you calm down your freen? She's been nagging us to double check the instruments." Heng said

"I noticed that too, she's starting to get nervous again." Nam said.

"Nervous? But you said we already performed personally during sportsfest." I said.