CHAPTER 21

Freen's Pov

The next day, me and becky traveled early. I mostly slept during the way while becky is listening to music through her headphone. Once we arrived, a familiar man meet us on the entrance of the hotel.

"P'chen!" Becky said while hugging the man.

Becky hugged the familiar man while i get my bag.

"Freen meet Kachen Sodpho, he's one of the managers in the company and papa's trusted employee. P'chen this is freen sarocha chankimha." Becky said.

"Sawadee ka girls. I know her N'bec, who wouldn't know the leader of the Ace band and the daughter of fred chankimha." Chen said.

"Sawadee krap P'chen, we meet again." I said, shaking my hands with him.

"Again?" Becky asked.

"We met during the band's photoshoot, he was watching us." I said.

"I see, what are you doing here P'chen?" Becky asked.

"I'm gonna be here being the manager for the both of you." Chen said.

"I'm honored to be in your care P'chen." I said.

P'chen guide us to our room, his room is just opposite of us then he said are friends rooms are beside us. We unpack some of our clothes first then i went to the balcony while becky freshen up before we go meet P'chen in the hotel restaurant. I changed my clothes to black short, white long sleeve shirt with a black sando inside and black sunglasses.

I started taking pictures of the view, it's been a while since i used my camera. The last time was last year i think.

"How's the view?" She asked.

"Amazing." I said.

I looked at becky, she is more amazing. She's wearing a blue tank top and white short. I felt my heart beating faster.

"Freen?" She asked.

"Y-Yes it's amazing." I said.

"Let's go downstairs." She said.

We went to the hotel restaurant, i sat beside P'chen while becky is infront of me.

"I'm sure both of you are still sleepy. Both of you really are resemblance of fred and rick." Chen said.

"You know my father P'chen?" I asked.

"They are my schoolmates during high school, they helped me achieved what i have now especially rick." Chen said.

"Papa didn't told me that." Becky said.

"Your father's doesn't really talked much about their high school life because they are troublemakers sometimes." Che said while laughing.

"No wonder i got my stubbornness from my dad." I said while also laughing.

We were talking about how the photoshoot starts tomorrow while we eat our late lunch. Someone called becky's name and she stood up.

"Becky?"

"Lux?" Becky asked.

Lux is one of the student body officers and popular for being a model.

"I was right, it is you. Nice seeing you here." Lux said.

"Nice seeing you here too, this is unexpected. By the way, you know freen and this is P'chen." Becky said.

"Hi freen, P'chen." Lux said.

"Hi lux." I said.

"Oh i know you, your one of the models we contacted last year." Chen said.