Chapter 54: Material Company

() Italics indicate thinking

Desirae's POV

"Sure, is nice that things have calmed down isn't it Baby?" Miia asked as we were outside hanging some laundry up to dry.

"Yeah we've been busy for a bit, it'll be nice to relax for a change." I smiled.

"I know some relaxing things we can do." Miia slithered a bit closer and hugged me, our breasts pressing together.

"HMM~" I hummed a bit as she kissed me before I heard the phone ring and then another and another, it seemed like everyone was getting a phone call to do something "So much for a free day…"

"Milady." Lala pointed at Suu who was staring off at the sky talking to no one.

"Suu's getting a call too? How weird." I watched her before she suddenly skipped out the front door, even bowling right over poor Lala "Okay that was weird."

"You okay?" I held the blue skinned girl up and fixed her head.

"I will survive." She hummed with a blush fixing her breasts which Suu grabbed on the way out.

"Still if Suu is about to start a groping rampage, we need to stop her." I said.

We followed Suu into town, she never attacked anyone but she was on a mission. She headed all the way to the park on the other side of town.

"There she is." I watched her.

"We must seize her while we can." Lala told me.

"Yeah, yeah…but why is she here?" I wondered.

Suu looked down at the water but before she could do anything some van pulled up and two guys grabbed her with a vacuum.

"SUU!"

"What the hell was that?!" I yelled.

"Hmm." Lala tapped my shoulder.

I saw she had no head on and was pointing towards the van.

"Great job!" I smiled.

____________________
LATER

With the help of Lala's head, we tracked Suu to corporate building near the edge of town.

"Black Lily Materials Laboratories?" I wondered.

"Are you sure this is where Suu is?" Miia asked.

"That's what Lala says, still I was hopping Mom would meet us here." I looked around for Miss Smith.

"We can't stand by and leave Suu in danger!" Cerea said.

"But what's a place like this doing out here?" I said.

"Now that I think about it didn't Curie and the others come here through an illegal broker?" Miia said "What if this is related? Maybe this is some kind of labor camp!"

"We must act now!" Cerea yelled.

"Knock it off." Rachnera tied her up in webs "What do you think you're doing idiot?"

"We can for sure sneak in now!" Miia clapped.

"Again, what are you thinking?" Rachnera sighed "I don't think you realize where we are."

"It's quite rude to be loitering outside a business." A woman said.

"(This voice…)"

"Mama?!" I turned around.

"Hello." She waved.

"What are you doing here?" I asked walking up to her.

"I run this silly girl." She bopped my head "Don't you remember I told you who I work for like a dozen times."

"I knew the name sounded familiar." I laughed.

"Come on I'll show you inside and then we can clear this whole thing up." She smiled.

"To think we were betrayed by Mistress Mother." Cerea said.

"Just shut up and walk, would you?" Rachnera sighed.

"Come inside." Mom smiled.

We followed her into the large office building.

"It's so fancy." Miia commented.

"Miss President." A secretary bowed a bit as Mom passed her.

"Here put these on." She handed us lab coats "It'll make sense what I do soon."

On the other side of a large metal door was a big laboratory with all sorts of monster girls being examined and checks, materials shared and moved around.

"What is this place?"

"This place is an immigration intermediary." She explained "To cover some fees we use resource production that only extra species can do."

"Collecting and selling things." I looked around.

"Yes, and we pay the ones that want to keep working nicely too." She showed us a sheet "See, not so bad, you could even help out too."

"That would be illegal."

"Mom!" I saw Miss Smith arrive.

"Honestly rushing off alone, bad girl." She poked my forehead before turning "It would seem we have some…things to discuss Mikoto."

"It's not illegal it's more like…skirting the law." Mom smiled.

"Oh at least you almost realize you're doing something wrong." Miss Smith smiled "I do wonder how much money this company makes with it's less than legal activities."

There was a clear tension brewing between them.

"Please! I don't really care what you to do or if this is some elaborate set up for those Danger Species girls", I stepped between them "I just wanna know where Suu is?"

There was suddenly a loud crash from the back and Suu came stomping out of a room.

"Suu is going home!" the slime girl huffed.

"Suu!" I smiled.

"YAY!" she ran over quickly.

"Suu was certainly a handful." Mom laughed "I've been waiting for you to pick her up honestly. She's been causing a lot of trouble."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well you know that rumor going around about a lake monster in the park?" she said "uhh…Suu may have opened the tanker carrying something I had brought in."

"Suu." I glared a bit at the slime girl.

"So, like, can you girls help me catch that thing?" Mom asked.

//////////////////////////////////////
AN

Thank you for reading. Feedback is appreciated. Feel free to message me any questions or concerns.

Just some quick set up.

Till Next Time!