"Juicy!!" She said, as the camera floating behind her, flashed. "So, back to you.. y/n. Do you think krum is going to take over your career, or you are you going to take his?!" She said and laughed uncontrollably.

"What kind of psychopath is this women" y/n thought to herself and got up from the chair.

"Oh! Miss y/n! I am not finished" She said, faking a suprised face.

"I appreciate you being a fan, Rita. But I have other things to do" y/n informed and went to her team's changing room.

"That's okay.. I already got the information I wanted" Rita said and went towards the exit.

____________________________________

"Oh! Seems like she's leaving! Finally..! We'll see them soon I suppose" Ron said in Harry's ear.

"Who is she?!" Harry questioned. "She's Rita Skeeter, she works for the daily prophet, you better hope she doesn't ask you any questions for simple being here" Ron completes, just as Rita gets closer to them.

"Ohh ginger head boy!! Waiting to see the captains up close?!" Rita asks to who Ron replies very nervously. "Y-yes"

"Do you think krum is better than y/n or is y/n better?" She asks him but Even though Ron's favourite was Krum, He decided not to answer it as no one knows what's going to be in the paper, infact.. his parents would throw him out if they come to know about him staying in the ground up late.

"Mhmm, too slow. You tell me scarhead" She turned to Harry.

"We are not comfortable answering, thank you" Hermione said, looking into Rita's greenish eyes.

"Oh darling, you are not supposed to decide whether you want to answer or not.. I do" She said, giving a nasty smile

"It's better that you leave now, Skeeter." Y/n yelled, walking from far away towards them with her bag fully packed and ready to leave.

All the attention was turned towards y/n. The few on the ground started calling her name to get her attention. Ron's eyes sparked, seeing the famous player so close, so did Ginny's, As Ginny's personal favourite was y/n.

"Oh come on, Darlin , am just doing my job!" She said. "You needa break then" y/n said, staring into Rita's eyes as she was infront of her now.

Rita Skeeter left, While y/n stood frozen for a few seconds. Ron used this moment and picked out a note and a pen out of his bag.

"Can I get a autograph" he asked, but his voice was not heard clearly, even in that small crowd, as everyone was asking the same.

"Thank you, y/n" Hermione Granger said out of nowhere, y/n's gazed at Hermione. Hermione eyes were going from left to right as if she did something wrong because that was the way y/n looked at her. Y/n started walking towards the exit with a poker face.

"What!!! Honestly?!" Ron yelled in frustration, so did the crowd.

"Ron, I don't think krum's gonna give you one too. Let's just go home. I feel tried" Harry said in a powerless voice as krum appeared. "K-krum krum!!" Called Ron.

Krum came straight at Ron, took the book in his hand and signed it. He didn't even take a look at his face. Ron's happiness was on peak of a mountain and Harry was too suprised to even say a word, Never had he ever wished he had a paper and a pen.

Krum signed almost all of his fan's notes/papers and left the place immediately. He reached many compliments from the fans saying that, his play was great or saying how big of a fan they were but krum didn't seem to show any reaction at those most of the time but smiled when the compliment felt real.

____________________________________

"Told you guys! I told you!! Now I am going to treasure it forever!" Ron said, jumping around, on the way to the Weasley's home.

"You should have gave me a paper! You had handful of them! Harry said, trying to follow the jumping Ron.

"Well, you should have just brought one" Ron said, shrugging off his shoulders. "Why are you quiet, Hermione?!"

"Just thinking about Rita Skeeter.... And y/n" she replied, still deep in thoughts.

"Ha, see I've told you guys, y/n is so arrogant!" Ron complained.

"Well if you were so sure, why would beg for her autograph" Ginny Weasley snapped.

"What? I wasn't begging!, Ginny. You are being an absurd" He said, glaring at her.

"She is good as a player but honestly, she's very spoiled!" Hermione said, clearly irritated.

"Why? Just because she didn't give Ron an autograph? Harry questioned to which Hermione replied "No Harry, I thanked her because she didn't let Rita Skeeter invade our space! But she glared at me, she looked like she wanted to pick a fight!"

"And not only me, she didn't even respect her own fans! I get that, she must have been tired but she didn't even make a effort to wave her hands at her fans! What an unmannered women!" Hermione grumbled.

"True, that's why krum is the best" Ron said, looking back at Hermione with his one eyebrow raised up.

"Krum krum krum" Hermione mumbled. "for god's sake, stop it Ronald!" She said, rolling her eyes and signing.

"Look, you yourself like krum better now? Right?!!" Ron questioned her.

"But I don't know what y/n is going through, I don't know nothing about her but she's just a good player, and this one incident can't determine everything Ron!" Hermione replied. "Let's better hurry up, it's getting very dark.."