We Are

Asanah
I woke up in the same bed as RaKale, I gently got up not wanting to wake him up and planned a flight. To where? Away from here.
"Asanah?"
I suddenly froze up,
"Yes RaKale"
I heard the bed shuffle, so I logged out of everything and erased the history.
"Do you feel less then what you are?"
"RaKale there's nothing to really talk about."
"Then what happened over there at ya moms?"
"She found out I was pregnant by you"
I looked him, very uninterested in this conversation.
"What she tell you Sana?"
He looked me dead in my eyes.
"That you cheated on me more than fucking once with Michelle!"
He looked down as if it was true.
"What the hell! RaKale is this true?"
"This why I don't like yo momma! Bitch never minding her own business!"
I began packing my stuff in my car, while grabbing all the baby clothes I bought.
"Asanah please don't leave Baby"
He tried to stop me.
"No! Fuck you RaKale, I should've never even fell in love with you! Because all you fucking do is keep hurting me!" I wasn't crying this time, big girls don't cry anymore.
"I lost my fucking virginity to you Rah, I was hoping for a family with you" Now this hit me hard as I walked into the house grabbing my last bags. I stood there barely able to look at the house one last time.
"I loved you so much Rah, I really did. But I can't stay with you. You'll see me one day in the future"
"You not leaving Asanah, because you can't face the fact of another bitch up in here bouncing all on Rj"
I gave him a stale look
"You a ham ass nigha, good bye RaKale"
I sat my last things in the trunk closing it. He didn't even come outside, such a puss. I began driving away, before I could think of it I was on a plane.