Could I?

Asanah
"Why RaKale Why! You just had to walk right back into my life"
I had spoken directly to myself. Then my phone rang, speaking of the devil.
"Hello?"
"Yeh Wassup I'll be over there in a couple"
"Alright"
He hung up as I continued bathing the kids.
"Mommy I want flowers and glitter" I smiled as I watched her eyes glow.
"Ma I want my trues, balenciaga's, jersey and star stripes true jacket"
I looked at him and shook my head, just like his father.
"Time to get out" I wrapped a towel around them and as they hopped out. I helped both of them into theirs clothes, then switches RaKelle's clothing. I put her on a custom made jersey, robin jeans and legend blues. Then curled her hair up, she was not about to look crazy. Especially when she was going with RaKale, I instantly turned red.
"Mommy you okay?"
"Yes sweetie" I smiled so she could believe it.
"No Momma isn't okay, it's obvious she wants that man"
I looked at him, how and where the hell he get that from?
"Kamal?"
"Yes Momma"
"Where you get that from"
"Im not stupid I can tell by your body language"
"Go get your stuff ready, he'll be here any minute now"
Then the doorbell rang, it wasn't RaKale it was Tiffany.
"Hey Baby, how you been?"
"Not so well, RaKale-"
"RaKale? What about him"
"He found out about the twins and wants to take care of them"
The front door opened.
"RaKale, Who said you was welcome to walk right in."
"My baby girl opened the door"
I looked down and saw RaKelle hugging onto his leg. Tiffany looked at him as if he had two heads, then went back to filing her nails.
"Daddy, Mommy still wants you but she's playing and I wanna be a family."
I was shocked at the words that just came out of RaKelle's mouth. I looked up at RaKale who was as shocked as me.
"Ima leave boo, cause y'all daughter trying to get y'all back together. Which is a good thing cause you really not over this man. But y'all be together, y'all was cute. But RaKale I'll kill you this time, try it." She mugged him as she walked out the door.
"So how about it?"
"About what RaKale?"
"Getting back with me, for our kids sake"
"No" I said sternly.
"Why not" He inched closer to me.
"Because I'm still hurting, and you still don't know how much I was hurting"
I felt tears slide down my face,
"RaKelle and Kamal go upstairs, mommy and daddy need to talk about something ok"
"Yes daddy" They both said before running up the steps.
"Why can't you get over that shit Sana?"
"I was hurting Rah, and you couldn't even say sorry. Cause your a fuck boy, and I don't wanna be with you. I fucking love you Rah, with all my fucking heart. The pieces that were broken, I tried to put back together. So I could love you, and"
Before I could finish my sentence, his lips were on mines. I missed this feeling, his lips always made me melt.
"Im sorry Asanah, and I love you so much. I missed you too, and please don't ever leave me again. Man, I broke down, couldn't even think right. And me not knowing you had twins had me going crazy. I wanted know was the baby okay, but that day I found out you was back. Me and Kamal made a connection, I never felt that when other babies came up to me"
He looked me dead in my eyes.
"Please get back with me, for-"
"Yes I will"
He picked me up then gently kissed me.
"I missed you so much" We said in sync.
"You wanna come to the park with me and the twins?"
"Sure why not, but I gotta go get dressed and stuff"
I ran up the steps and got into the shower. When I got out, RaKale was sitting on my bed.
"What the hell RaKale"
"You acting like I never seen it before, I know you inside and out."
"Whatever Rah"
I dropped my towel and began finding my clothes.
"Let's be a little late"
He pulled me closer to him, but I took his arms from around me.
"Can't, the kids are in the other room."
"Their downstairs watching tv"
"Better not be hours either, cause they want to go to the park"
I locked the door, then sat on his lap. He kissed my neck, while I grind on his lap. He flipped me over so I was on the bed and played with my clit.
"Ah shit" I moaned softly.
Then his tongue took place, all I felt was wetness.
"You taste so good Sana" I shivered while biting my lip. I loved when he did that, it made me wetter. He stripped taking off all of his clothes then carried me to the bathroom. He turned on the jacuzzi and put bubbles in it.
"Come on Sana" He said as he sat in it, I got in and sat on his lap. Then slide him inside of me, as I was riding I had the urge to pee. Never in my life have this ever happened.
"I gotta pee" He sped up his pace, thrusting inside of me. I started shaking then peed all over him, that's when he stopped.
"I told you I had to fucking pee, damn"
He started laughing,
"That wasn't pee Ma, you had your first orgasm"
I instantly turned red as a tomato.