Matilda and How First Meetings Went. Chapter 2:

Start from the beginning

She nods again.

Nemuri takes Tenya's previous spot.

"Ok can you turn your back towards me?" She asks and Elly complies.

"Ok I've got an idea for the perfect hairstyle! Just let me know if I'm brushing too rough, ok?"

"Mhm..." She hums.

Then Nem starts brushing the bottom getting the knots out. Then she goes to the top and brushes down to bush them as far to the bottom as possible.

Elly whines a bit unconsciously.

"Sorry." Nem apologizes.

"Hey, what if I tell you about how I met Shota and the others?" Hizashi asks.

Nemuri continues to brush her hair from bottom up again.

"O-ok-k..." She says.

So Hizashi tells her the story leaving out certain parts.

By the time Tenya comes back Nemuri has just finished brushing her hair and Shota woke up again.

"Oh, hey Tenya, I was just telling the story of how I met your brother and the others. Wanna hear?"

"Of course." He smiles sitting next to Shota on the ground.

Hizashi continues the story and Nemuri starts on a French Fishtail braid.

💙💜🐺🐾

She finished the braid as Hizashi finishes the story.

"And that's how we all met and became friends!" Hizashi finishes proudly.

"Technically I was forced into this friendship but ok." Shota says, smirking.