He says this as one of them walk in the door, Shinobu to be exact, she stood right behind him with a smile and it sent shivers down my spine.

"Hello." She says as he jumps up.

"Hashira! Lady Kocho!"

"Hello."

"Oh, hello! Goodbye!" He runs away, leaving us with this scary woman.

"Oh my! Goodbye! How is your recovery coming along?"

"I think we're a lot better now." Tanjiro answered.

"Then, let's have a start on your rehabilitation training, shall we?"

"Rehabilitation training?" I question.

"Yes!" She smiled. "Of course we have to train you separately."

"Separately? Why?" Asked Tanjiro.

"She is not fit for regular training, she can't just train as a demon slayer."

"What do you mean?" Im confused.

"We will train you as a demon as well."

~

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"No-" she stands on my lower back and pulls my arms, causing my back to crack, I groaned in agony as she dropped me. My face hits the mat.

"Oh, no!" She flips me over. "Are you okay?"

I give her a thumbs up and we change into a different stretch, I sat in a middle split and touched my toes.

"Now that we're training, I need to ask you some questions. Are you ready?"

"Shoot."

"When did you turn to a half blood?"

I stopped grabbing my toes amd looked at her. "2 years ago." I changed to a side split and reached for my back foot.

"And your parents?"

"Mom died when I was 10. Dad died the day I turned."

"Oh, I'm so sorry." She says sincerely. "Who trained you to become a slayer?"

"Her name is Ms. Kiyo. She was the snow Hashira, you must have known her." I say as she drops her pen and book.

"Ms. Kiyo? That's impossible. She's been missing for 12 years."

"She didn't want to be found, she wanted to be on her own."

"Amazing, she's still alive. And she taught you snow breathing, that's a rare one."

My mind flashes to Mt. Natagumo, where the demon told me I was chosen. "Ms. Kocho?"

"Yes?"

"On Mt. Natagumo, the demon I slayed said something that I didn't understand. He said something about the moon choosing me, what does that mean?"

She wrote something in her book. "Nothing you need to worry about. Time for your physical."

"My what-" I find myself standing up as she looks at my full point of teeth, then my eyes, my hair, nails. All the things that changed when I did. Apparently they know nothing of half bloods so they need everything from me, they even stabbed me with needles to take blood.

"Now," she says writing more information down. "Anything else I should know?"

I looked around the room and sighed. "My boobs got bigger."

She smiled. "I see. Anything else?"

"I think...I think I have blood demon art."

She completely freezed. "Is that so? Show me."

"Uh--" I looked around and spotted her cup of tea, hopefully she won't hurt me for this. I lifted my hand and her cup zips over to me, she gasped and clapped her hands.

"Amazing, we can definitely enhance your power."

My face drops. "En-hance?"

~
"Motion." She says in my ear and I shivered as she moves my body, her hands on my lungs. "Remember your breathing."

Total concentration, I remembered. I turned my body, like I'm moving with the breeze. She moved one hand to my waist as she guides me...this is really... intimate.

"Oh, my." She smiled as I turned my head, she was so close to my face. "Are you blushing?"

I covered my face. "No!"

"It's alright." She says moving in front of me, her face is not even an inch away.

"Do you do this often?" I asked.

She smiled as she backed away. "Hm, let's continue."

I continue the same pattern for several hours, my feet blistering and bleeding, healing just to reopen. But I realized the more I did it, the faster I became, spinning and gyrating, extending myself to limits I didn't know I had.

~

"Ow!" I shouted holding my butt as I lifted the blind fold. "What was that for?"

"Your lacking concentration." She says as she hits my behind with her sword again. I gasped unable to make a sound as I wobble forward.

"W-what was that for?" I grumbled.

"You took your blindfold off. I do apologize. But this is an exercise of hearing."

I let out an exasperated sigh as I covered my eyes again, I held my breath and listen to the sword as it comes back down, I avoid it and then the next swing. I felt her foot under me as I tripped, I hit the ground and gritted my teeth with anger.

"Okay, seriously, what is your problem? Im trying okay?"

"You were holding your breath and not using your breathing technique, everything else is perfectly executed. I do not have a problem with you."

"Everyone seems too." I take my blindfold off. "I know I'm a demon, I know that and all of the Hashira's and other slayers act like I'm disgusting! Am I really that awful? I never hurt anyone! I don't want to! I don't even know if I want to live!"

"Akari, I have never thought that of you.  I've always wanted humans and Demons to get along, you can do that, you've done that. You are to become the Greatest good there is, I believe in you, just like lady Kiyo did as did your parents. Don't live for anyone else other than yourself, everything in this world comes to an end but it's not your time yet. This is the time to find yourself."

~
15 days later...

I sat meditating on the ground as I focused on my breathing, I'm trying to figure out how to enhance my power. I opened one eye and looked up to see Tanjiro on the roof and Shinobou really close to his face.

She knows nothing about personal space, I guess that's why she's the insect Hashira. I closed my eyes again, the light of the moon is the only thing guiding my thoughts as I lifted my hands. When I opened my eyes back up there were a few rocks floating in the air in front of me. I gasped and they dropped quickly.

"Are you alright?" Tanjiro called for after.

I stood up shaking. "Y-yeah."