leaving the dream

Começar do início

Eileen: you do know how to use that right?

(y/n): yes I do. Now I need to get going before it gets dark.

I left and went to the awakening stone. I touched it and went to central Yharnam. I walked to the large air ship that was ment to take me to beacon. Maria walked up to me and gave me a big hug.

Maria: I'm going to miss you (y/n).

(y/n): I'll miss you too.

She let go of me and I walked on to the ship.

Timeskip
Ruby's pov

I was walking in the hall with my team and began to talk about the rumor I had heard.

Ruby: so did you guys hear the news?

Yang: what is it?

Ruby: Apparently there's going to be a new kid coming.

Blake: a new student? I wonder who they would be?

Ruby: from what I heard they're from the city of Yharnam.

Weiss: Yharnam? It would be nice to talk to someone with class.

Ruby: from what I heard they're a cat faunus.

Blake: a cat faunus?

Yang: maybe Blake can get herself a cat friend.

The intercom clicked on.

Ozpin: all students please report to the please report to the atrium for a special assembly.

We walked to the atrium and mostly stood around for a while when professor ozpin walked on the stage with the new kid.

Ozpin: students. This is our newest student. (y/n) Rose.

Yang: (y/n) Rose? Is he your cousin?

Ruby: i don't know?

Blake: might be a coincidence.

Ozpin: (y/n) please remove your hat and mask and show your face to your classmates.

(y/n): okay.

He removed his mask first then he removed his hat showing his ears and hair.

Yang: he looks a lot like Summer.

Blake: look he has the same hair and eyes as you Ruby.

Ruby: i didn't know I had a brother.

Yang: but why is he a faunus?

Ozpin: later this afternoon we will have his entrance exam but untill then make him feel at home.

Everyone leaves and (y/n) walked of the stage. I wanted to be nice so I walked up to him.

Ruby: hi I'm Ruby. Welcome to beacon.

(y/n): hi.

He seemed nervous talking to me. Well now that I'm closer I can get a better look at him. And he really does look like mom.

Ruby: so you're from Yharnam. What was your life as a hunter there?

(y/n): it wasn't fun. Being forced to fight almost every second and the only respite you have is the short mornings and even then you're so tired from killing beasts and the mad that you sleep through the day and when you wake up you have to go out and hunt again.

I feel sorry for him. I glanced at the weapons on him.

Ruby: what are those weapons you have there?

(y/n): oh these.