Tang ways while he writes in his notebook, "Now, any chance of hope lies in the hands of a monkey, a shadow, and a kid who wishes he was a monkey." Y/n sighs as she pats MK's shoulder to comfort him as she turns her head to Tang, "Tang... can you stop that?" However the journal was snatched from Tang's hands by Pigsy as he gasped in anger.

Pigsy spoke as he held the journal, "You've been reading your dairy out loud literally all day." He shouted, "You're bumming everybody out!" Tang takes his journal back, "Hey!" He huffs as he held his journal, "It's not a diary. I'm writing the next chapter. And very well too, I might add." He then shows Pigsy the inside of his journal which flips to a page of a drawing of him and Sun Wukong in a heart.

Pigsy just sighs as Sun Wukong shrugs, "Hey, as long as he wrote down that whole bit with Mr fighting Ne Zha and getting this bad boy, then we're good." MK turns to them, "I mean. The bit with the omelet thing, pretty cool." Sun Wukong grins, "Yeah, right?" Y/n looks away as she headpats Simba. However no one notices as Wukong continued, "It was totally cool. Ha! Okay, gather around, everyone." MK grabs Y/n's sleeve and drags her over to the group who were gathered around. "It's Monkey King story time! So, I know what happened back there kinda sucked." Mei commented, "Mega sucked."

Y/n nods in agreement while Simba just crawls and sits on Y/n's head. Sun Wukong nods, "Mega sucked. But the ol' Great Sage had a trick or two up his sleeve." Pigsy and Y/n crossed their arms, "Hmph." Sun Wukong looked at them as he went to continue. However, the wind began to change which Jenks the Dronecopter forward. The map goes flying, but fortunately, Y/n catches it as she places a piece of metal on it.

Y/n stretched as MK asked while looking at Monkey King, "Yeah, so you said you were looking for a weapon?" Sun Wukong nods, "Yup." Pigsy raises a brow, "And? Did you find it?" Sun Wukong shakes his head, "Nope. But this map is gonna help us track it down. It's called the Samadhi Fi-" "The Samadhi Fire!" Yelled a smiling Tang. Wukong sweatdrops, "Yeah, that." He then continued as he shook his head, "The most powerful force I've ever seen."

Y/n tilted her head, "Powerful enough to defeat the Lady Bone Demon?" Monkey King grins and nods, "Mhm." Y/n frowns as MK asked, "But what is it?" Sun Wukong was about to explain, however the group noticed Tang eagerly ready to spout everything out. Y/n sighs, "Okay then. Tang, explain it for us." Tang grins, "Hoo-hoo, okay!" He clears his throat, "Legends speak of a flame so powerful that nothing could put it out. Not even thr Great Sage himself."

Y/n softly sighs as Wukong agrees, "That's right. The Samadhi Fire burned out of control. The only way to contain it by splitting it into pieces, and scattering them so their flames could never be reforged." MK looks in confusion, "So, you just tossed around a bunch of fires instead of one?"

Sun Wukong groans ashe facepalmed, "And we put the pieces into three rings so they cause no further harm. Come on, do I have to spell everything out?" Everyone minus Y/n and Simba looked at MK, who ponders on his ignorance. Sun Wukong sighs, "Now, that the Lady Bone Demon has the staff and your powers, she's too much for us to handle. We can't stop her, she's going to destroy... well, everything."

Sandy questioned, "So, find the rings, combine them, and then what?" Sandy crossed his arms, "You said the Fire of Sonewhatsi couldn't be controlled." "Samadhi," corrected Wukong. Tang nods, "Yes, you did say that." Pigsy simultaneously agreed, "Yep, I heard him. I heard it too."

MK smiled, "Hey, if Monkey King thinks this can work, then it'll work! We can do this." He looked to Y/n, "Right, Angel?" Y/n blinks in surprise as Simba tilts his head. Y/n turns nervous as she cleared her throat, "Uh, yeah. Yep, yep, yeah. You're right." Wukong cheered, "Yes! That's more like it!" Then suddenly a blast fires down on the ship as a jet flyer emerges from behind it.

Y/n frowns as Pigsy shouted, "The Lady Bonr Demon?! How did she catch up to us already?!" Wukong frowns, "Oh no." MK was about to raise his fist, however he remembers he lost his powers, but he stayd determined anyways. Then a familiar yelled, "Oh, Wukong!" Then it reveals to be Macaque who laughs. MK and Y/n turns shocked, "Macaque/Macake?!"

Wukong sighs, "Oh, that's a relief." He then grins, "I thought it was someone important." Y/n frowns and nudged his arm as he shrugs, "What?" Macaque chuckled, "Heh, always the comedian. Hey kiddo, darling, you two miss me?" Wukong clenched his fists and growled at the nickname as Macaque only chuckled at the reaction. Y/n frowns, "No, we didn't." MK turns to his friends, "Guys, get us outta here!" Mei and Tang yelled, "Right!" However when the Dronecopter began to move. Macaque fires at them as they try to escape. MK looked to wukong, "Monkey King. You've gotta do something!"

Sun Wukong looks at him with a sweatdrop, "So... yeah, I'd love to.m, but I kinda sort of used the last bit of my powers getting that." He points at the Map as Y/n sighs and faceplamed, 'Of course...'

Macaque catches up to them as fires at them. Then he disappears, "Hoo hoo, looking a banged up there, Monkey King. Also the kid and Darling, too. Looks like our old friend, the Lady Bone Demon, really did a number on you guys." Wukong crossed his arms, "So what? You're her puppet now?" He chuckled, "I mean, makes sense. You did always have a side-kick kinda vibe."

Macaque then jumps and dives in at them from behind. However, due to y/n's ears hearing more better she quickly drags MK as the three nearly dodges. Macaque jumps onto Wukong and pins him down. Macaque smirked, "You know me, as a new player in town, I'm just feeling out which one is the winning side."

However his ears perk up as he notices MK leaping at him from behind with a pipe. He then kicks Wukong away as he caught the pipe, "Not smart, bud." Wukong yelled in worry, "Kid!" Y/n slides and dashed at Macaque with her shadow Katana. However, Macaque caught it with his other hand. He blinks in surprise as he looked at her, "Wow, I guess the kiddo was right about you. You do have my powers, yet you're still... very bad at controlling it."

Macaque then summons the Shadow Monkeys which hold Wukong down as he comments, "The three of you are such a mess. I can't imagine why the Bone Demon wants me bring you back." He then darkly chuckled as he looked at Y/n, "However, I am quite angry to the reason why she wants you back." Y/n frowns as he looked at MK, "Look at you, you're all used up."

Macaque kicks Y/n away as she winced and falls onto the ground. As she dropped her shadow Katana which disappears. She went to sit up, however she was pinned down by one of the Shadow Monkeys as she struggled.

Macaque grins as he went to finish MK off. But then a blast was shot at him, he quickly dodged as the blast expels out the shadow Monkeys holding Wukong and Y/n down. Macaque frowns and growls, then he looks back to see Mei. He mumbled, "Interesting." Mei then continuef to blast at him as he dodged. Mei yelled, "You want to get to my Monkeys and Buttercup, you gotta go through me first!"

Macaque chuckled, "Ah, you must be the Dragon Girl I've heard so little about. Little girl, you can shoot me all you want. It won't do you any good." MK Retorted, "Maybe not. But hey, you want to make an omelet, sometimes you gotta break a few engines." Macaque turns to him, "Uh, what?" Y/n sits up and facepalmed while MK stammered, "I-I don't know. I thought it was cool. Just- Whatever!" He then picks up a piece of metal as he throws it at him.

Macaque just casually dodges it, as he taunted him, "Whoa, didn't see that one coming." However. It flies into one of the burners, which explodes, tipping the Drobecopter over as Macaque just goes flying. Wukong questioned, "Kid, why did you-" Y/n sighs and shakes her head as MK sweatdrops, "Uh, well yeah, I-I was trying to do you in the omelet story. Do the weird, impulsive Monkey King thing and escape the bad guy?"

Wukong sighed and shakes his head, "Well, I mean, Ne Zha ain't really a bad guy, but... did you forget about the part where I got really hurt?" At this point, all the burners have been set aflame as Sandy shouted, "Hold onto your bricks, everyone!" Y/n quickly hugged and covered MK and Simba as the Dronecopter breaks through the storm as it falls out into the ocean.