Penguin was scratching his head in the corner of the room while law's eyes were a little wide.

Ikkaku exhales deeply, "I'm truly sorry."

"Apology accepted." with that i strode out of the library. The walls were pressing in on me so I headed to the galley.

After a few minutes law showed up and sat beside me on the couch.

"What happened back there?" he asked.

"Nothing. Her words triggered something in me." I slouched on the couch.

Law said nothing waiting for me to go on. I sighed, "I have 3 rules." i raise 3 fingers, "don't talk about my mother. Don't talk about my career. And don't touch my hair. If anyone breaks these rules then they're on my blacklist.."

"Ikkaku-ya is on your blacklist now?" law asks in a dramatic tone.

"No. She didn't mean it like that but it's just— there's this thing...ugh nevermind." I slouch back into the couch.

Law half turns to me in his seat, "tell me about it."

"There isn't a voice in my head actually." I found myself saying.

"What's there in your beautiful head then?" law asked, amused.

"Many voices. They're not voices really. I mean, they can talk but i can also describe the way they look, therefore they are images. Like entities you know? "

"You said you think in pictures. Doesn't it make sense?"

"Maybe, but it's not the same thing. They're always fighting and telling me to do this or that. I almost act on my impulsive thoughts because of them."

"I feel you stressing, love."

I sit up right, "well, I do this weird thing where the stuff that I think about all day shows up in my dreams."

Law bunches his brows, "you mean what we pieced together yesterday? If it's affecting you—"

"No. This is totally normal. It's too late to back out anyway, it's already on my mind 24/7."

"You're stressed out. You snapped at your friend and you look like you can't stand a soul on this ship."

I groan and put my head on the table. "Should we look into the history of Dressrosa?" I ask, my head still on the table.

Law sighs, "probably. But you take a break today, go bake with ben-ya or something."

I was facing law in an instant, "but we just started yesterday!"

Law just ignored me and got up.

I rolled my eyes and mimicked what he just said.

He can be such an asshole sometimes.

A day later...

We finally arrived at the oceanic metropolis of water 7. It indeed looks like the city was built on a water fountain. People used sea-horse-like creatures that pulled carriages in the water, which I thought was so funny because it's literally a horse, but in the sea.

Sachi made that pun a minute ago which –to no surprise– amused no one.

Back on the ship, law made me swear to god that I won't wander around the shipyard that was filled with all sorts of bizarre pirates.

I'm sure he was more worried about all the single muscled workers out there. Not just the pirates.

But I need to find more on the smiles. This whole thing will eat me alive if I don't. And where can I hear more if not from pirates themselves?