Chapter 15

Nicki: can you just go drake

Drake: no Nicki, I've came here to say I'm sorry

Nicki: look drake-

Drake: shhh Nicki

Drake sat on the bed next to Nicki, and looked into her eyes, then gently wiped his thumb across her wet cheek. For once Nicki didn't bother to speak, and just sat there and listened to what drake had to say.

Drake: look Nicki I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend and I don't know why I always fuck shit up. You are one of the most beautifulest girl I've ever met in my life. I have to admit every night I hardly get any sleep as your always on my mind, I really miss the cuddles we used to have in bed. I know after this you may not want to get back together which I completely understand, as I don't want to rush you in anything. But I just want to say I'm really really sorry Nicki.

A tear had now escaped drakes eye, Nicki had to admit she missed him too and just wants things to be how they were.

Nicki: I know drake, look I do really miss you too, but me just sitting outside and you flirting with a stripper on your laps, is not right, you know that really hurt me because I thought you still care about me, if you did you wouldn't go and flirt with other hoes.

Drake: I know and I'm really sorry I have drank a little as well, but it WONT be happening ever again I promise. I just want things to be how they used to be, I really miss you baby.

Nicki started crying for some reason, I think all of this was getting to much for her and she just wants drake back. As she can tell he's being serious this time and was even crying which means he must of missed her a lot.

Nicki: I've j...j...just-

Drake: please don't cry Nicki

He leaned over to wiped her tears but as he leaned over, Nicki aggressively pulled him in for a hug, she just needs a hug. He hugged her back he was a little shocked as he thought she was quite mad with him.

Nicki: I've just missed you very much

She cried in his shoulder, but he pulled her over to his laps, and kissed her on the forehead. The emotional side of the alcohol was now kicking in for both of them, as both were in tears.

Drake: I finally have my baby, I'm so sorry

Nicki: it's o..okay,

Drake: can you do me a favour now and stop crying, it's not good for the baby as your putting stress on yourself

Nicki: alright, she sniffed

She broke the hug, and placed her hands on either side of drakes cheek. Nicki glared into his eyes for a good minute, then looked down to his lips. Boy she's missed them soft lips, she doesn't care, Aubrey Drake Graham will always be her man no matter what happens.

She leaned in and so did he, soon as her lips touched his, a tingling sensation ran through her body. It has been so long she thought to herself, so she brushed her tongue against his lips, and he let her tongue enter and explore his mouth.

Nicki pushed him back slightly without braking the kiss and started to straddle on him, which made him fall backwards onto the bed. She was just about to unbuckle his belt, when they both heard the door knock so both of them broke the kiss.

Nicki look at drake and he just simple smirked at her, which caused her to giggled slightly. She then got up and opened the door, while drake sorted him self out. Ryan was standing, there with his jacket on his arm.

Ryan: is drake in here?

Nicki: yeah come in, she smiled

Drake: Ryan! My bro, you leaving?

Ryan: erm.... Yeah you have red lipstick all over your lips

Drake: oh shit do I?

He quickly wiped his lips with the back of his hand.

Ryan: so what's been going on here then, I see you guys have made up, he smirked at them both

Nicki: maybe, she laughed

Ryan: I'm glad you both have, because you guys are like the cutest couple ever! Also have a baby boy on the way, which I can't wait too see when he's born

Drake: I know I'm so lucky right now in my life and blessed to have my friends and family beside me

Ryan: I love you bro, and you know I'm always there for you, if you need to talk to someone

Drake: yeah I know man

He dapped him

Ryan: the party has died down now, so we're going to head back and I was just wondering you wanna go?

Drake: ermm yeah?

He turned to Nicki, wondering if she wants to come home with him, to carry on where they left at before they got interrupted.

Nicki: may I come home brey?

She pouted at him

Drake: it's not a question Nicki, your coming home with me baby girl, pack your stuff now and I'll be waiting downstairs

Nicki: okay love you Aubrey

He walked over to her and grabbed her by the waist, and pecked her on the lips

Drake: love you too Onika Minaj

DRICKI IS BACK❤️
I wrote this chapter in 15 mins, just for you guys, because I love you all😊 Comment & vote😘