The quidditch world cup

ابدأ من البداية

Y/n, as the chaser flew as fast as she could to catch the quaffle with her fellow chaser. Y/n caught the quaffle and threw it to the other chaser, who was waiting near the goal post.

Seeing y/n throw the quaffle away, the Bulgarian chasers behind y/n, started to follow the quaffle and catch it before it reaches the other chaser's hand.

Y/n wasn't very worried, she was confident that her plan could never go wrong. She looked at the seekers, trying to catch the gold snitch, as it gives a team 150 points when the snitch is catch by a team's seeker. But to y/n and everyone's suprise, the Bulgarian chasers caught the quaffle before it could reach the French chaser.

Y/n turned back and tremendously flew towards the Bulgarian chaser and managed to grab the quaffle from his hands.

She went to the goal post and shot the quaffle straight into the goal.

"Ohhh.. y/n is amazing!! 10 points to France" the commenter said. Y/n's name was heard again, loud enough for the whole field to hear. Y/n smirked, flipping her hair.

As time fly by, The french quidditch league scored, just by putting the quaffle in the goal.......

"10 points to France"

It went on by...

"10 Points to France yet again! The French Quidditch League is leading by 160 points, while the Bulgarian national team's points are 10.." the commenter announced and continued. "If krum catches the snitch now, that'll make both the teams equal in score!

As soon as he said, krum spotted the tiny golden snitch and flew towards it, in the speed of light, followed by the French seeker.

The golden snitch was not an easy thing to catch. It even lead a match last for 12 hours, just because the seekers couldn't catch it.

Both the seekers, flew vertically towards the ground. All eyes were on them.

"Oh no! The French seeker crashed into the ground!!!"....

There was no snitch, it was in krum's plan to fly vertically, like he spotted the snitch, so the other seeker would follow him,but as soon as he was near the ground he floated up but the other seeker who had no idea, crashed.

There was a timeout, as the seeker was injured terribly. Krum used this time to see and spot the snitch.

Y/n observed and was able to figure out the other team's plan. They would win the match if krum caught the snitch, and their chasers managed to get 10 more points.

_______________________________

After the match started again, y/n knew that krum will be the one to catch the snitch. The chasers will be determined to catch the quaffle more than ever, because if they did so and gain 10 points and krum catches the snitch they would win.

Y/n told the beaters of her team to attack krum in his eyes with the bludgers. They tried to do so and it distracted krum a lot, making it harder to catch the snitch.

The quaffle was thrown and y/n was the one to catch it again. The Bulgarian chasers came straight at her, in full speed.

Y/n flew in her full speed, followed by the Bulgarian chasers. She didn't pass the quaffle to any of the chasers and kept it to herself.

She managed to get to the goal area as the Bulgarian chasers followed her into the area but it was a foul to do so. They were taken aback.

The cheers were already there for y/n, knowing that she'll put the quaffle in. She looked back at the seekers, still struggling to catch the snitch.

Y/n was floating there calmly, she moved the quaffle to her right and left hand, making the keeper panic. "scared huh?!" She mocked the keeper.

She took another look at the seekers and saw krum getting close to the snitch.

Y/n took a U-turn from the goal area (she's supposed to put the quaffle in), making everyone including the keeper confused

"What she do, she crazy???"

"Throw it in, y/n!!"

There were so many murmuring from the fans, confused and angry. "Y/n is just here to make her team lose"

but in a split of second, she took another u-turn and threw the quaffle right into the 3rd goal.

just as krum caught the snitch...

"Krum caught the snitch!!! 150 points to Bulgaria.." the commenter said, everyone were on their feet cheering for krum. Y/n didn't look too happy about it. "But as y/n had put the quaffle in, the French Quidditch League's score is 170, while the Bulgarian national team's score is 160... THE FRENCH QUIDDITCH LEAGUE WINS!!!..."

The crowd was going crazy at the results, some happy, some mad. But everyone agreed that y/n saved her team this time! She was praised for keeping the match alive.