~you play with their hair~

Wooo surprise updateee. I haven't updated this book in a while and I realized I had already written this one a while ago sooooo here ya go :D

Caveman (Stanley yelnats IV)

You laughed as the guys joked around before going to bed.

You sat in your cot with Stanley sitting next to you.

You were leaning on Stanley slightly. You had your arm wrapped around Stanley's.

You looked up at him and leaned your head on his shoulder.

Suddenly you jolted off his shoulder getting an idea and untangling your arms.

He looked at you questioningly.

You looked him right in the eye and then at his hair.

You brought your hands up to his hair and rubbed it.

He laughed awkwardly feeling his face get hotter as you pet him like you would a dog.

You giggled at him. He just made you so happy for no reason.

Zero (Hector Zeroni)

You were teaching him to read while Stanley was still digging.

You had an arm wrapped around him and with your free hand wrote.

He leaned forward and copied the word saying the letters.

As he was writing your attention was brought to his hair.

It looked really fluffy like usual but this time you just wanted to touch it.

"Hey Hector, what does h-a-i-r spell"

He thought for a second and looked at you with his adorable grin "hair!" He said confidently.

"Good job!" You smiled lifting your arm from his shoulder to the top of his head and petting his hair.

He didn't do anything to stop you. He smiled more and put his head on your shoulder as you started rubbing the side of his hair.

"I always did love your hair"

Soon your teaching session just turned to snuggling while you played with his curls.

X-ray (Rex Washburn)

You were both alone sitting on his cot.

You were laying your head on his chest with your arms wrapped around his waist hugging him while he had his arms lazily draped around you.

He was slightly rocking you both back and forth until you looked up at him and let go.

He looked at you wondering why you stopped hugging him, until you took off his bandana.

You smiled seeing him without it and started playing with his hair.

He smiled a little and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"You're my special someone. I like you best of all the things"

He looked at me his smile softening as he pulled me closer and hugged tighter.

"Same" he said.

Magnet (Jose)

(Are we playing with his thoughts? Yes, yes we are)

You and him were laying in your cot.

He had his head laying on your stomach since he was laying in between your legs on his back.

You had your arms wrapped around his neck loosely as he layed there exhausted.

He was enjoying your company until he felt you touching his head.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Your buzz cut feels nice" you said absent mindedly.

You realized how that sounded an stopped playing with his buzz cut.

"Sorry that sounded really weird" you laughed.

"Nah it's cool. Keep going"

You smiled and continued rubbing his head.

Zigzag (Ricky)

You pushed your cot next to zigzags like every night.

And as zigzag smiled at you while you layed beside him you noticed just how adorable his smile was.

You started to drifting off to sleep thinking of zigzag until someone shook you awake.

You fluttered your eyes open and saw zigzag sitting up looking at you.

before he could say anything you sat up and hugged him.

You pressed his back to your stomach and buried your face into his hair.

He sometimes had trouble falling asleep so being close to you usually helped him.

You played with his hair petting him as he slowly also drifted to sleep and soon you did too.

Squid (Alan)

Squid had finally truly opened up to you.

He had mentioned his poor family life a few times but very dismissively.

You didn't like that he bottled up his emotions so you told him if he ever needed to talk you'd always be there for him.

He had been considering not telling you at all but he just couldn't hide it forever.

Once you two were alone he told you about his mom's drinking problems and his dad leaving him.

It broke your heart hearing the way he talked about his family and how he felt he didn't belong.

You hugged him as he cried into your chest softly.

you rubbed his head comfortingly playing with his hair.

Twitch (Brian)

You had just dug your hole and were relaxing by yourself on your cot.

Until twitch came.

"Hi! Are you already done with your hole?" you asked surprised but still instantly happy to see him.

"Yeah! I was a lot quicker today!"

"Good job!" You got up and rubbed his head.

You were surprised at how soft his hair was. Even after working and sweating in the hot sun for hours.

You brought your other hand to his head and rubbed his head.

He was really jittery and giddy while you played with his hair.