🎞️ For us 🎞️

﹋﹋

I looked outside the window while my mother was nagging to my father about my fiancés family.

My fiancé that I've never met.

It was an arranged marriage, her parents were well known. Well known for the successful work and their money. My parents were also known, but my parents are greedy. They want more, they everything.

I was lost in my thoughts looking outside the window, barely paying any attention to their conversation. My mom was a loud nosey woman. My dad was careless and nosey but he wasn't as strong as mom, she was the controlling one, he just followed orders...and handed her the magic card with u limited money, his bank card.

They said this marriage will be beneficial, for us. Do it for us, is what they say.

"Minho ! Are you even listening ?"
I snapped back to reality after I felt a strong slap on my shoulder, my mother was surely very aggressive. "Yes mother I'm listening"

"Right well, what I was saying is we're almost there , so act your best and always smile. Also don't get intimidated by their ugly stone hard faces, I've heard their daughter is an angel."

I just nodded, my father didn't not share any reaction. Even tho I wasn't carefully listening I haven't really heard him speak much. He rarely spoke anyway, I always wondered how he ended up with my mom, if he ever wanted it. They barely spoke, I never saw love between them.

﹋﹋

A bunch of servants came up to us to take our stuff up inside the large mansion, we were greeted by the Kim family. Mom was right, their stone emotionless faces are intimidating. They said nothing but "welcome we hope you'd feel comfortable while you're staying, please follow us to our tea time room to enjoy the finest teas and pastries" my mom followed them excitedly with my dad behind them walking slower.

My dad seemed the oldest of them all, he's 67, my mom is 53 and they seem around my moms age if not younger.

I walked behind them all, taking in the huge ,almost like palace, mansion. It is way bigger than our house, and ours is big too.

I looked at the beautiful paintings all over the walls, the marble tiled floors and then I turned to the big front windows the teach the ceiling. The sky was dark in rain clouds. I stepped backwards taking a turn to examine the back of the room, next to the hallway they went into, was a large classic piano. I brushed the tip of my fingers, I played a few notes from a song I've memorised.

"You play the piano?" A soft voice spoke the back, on the top of the stairs was a woman. A beautiful woman with the softest features I've ever seen. She wore a white dress that stuck to her body in all the perfect places.

"Yes, I play a little" that was a lie, it's my favourite hobby that I've been learning ever since I was four.

She stepped carefully on every step as she came down. " can I hear you playing ?...you must be Minho..right?"

"And you must be rose" I nodded before I took a seat in front of the piano , she stood next to me watching my fingers as they do their thing. "You okay beautifully Minho" I smiled at the compliment, trying to impress her more, I started playing a little more harder notes working my fingers faster on the piano. I felt her hand on my shoulder, it was so light as if it was a breeze of wind. "Bravo!" She said when I stopped, she clapped a little while smiling. That was adorable.

"You haven't joined them for tea. I get it my parents are intimidating" she chuckled. "But now I'm here so how about we go have a sip?"

Oh gosh. I'd love to be married to her.

To be continued...