"Lev--"

Mikhail's breathing shuddered.

"Your hair is getting so long." Lev mused, tugging harder. "I like it."

Mikhail smirked. "You like it? I guess I'll cut it then."

"Insolent. Not too long ago you were on your hands and knees begging--"

Mikhail covered his mouth. "Shut the hell up, you bastard."

Lev smirked and shrugged.

"Make me a drink, will you, little one?" Lev asked Xiomara, his body sheened with a light layer of sweat his hair mused.

Xiomara contained the heat in her face and nodded. "Water?"

"Alcohol."

She wrinkled her nose but left the room.

"I like my drinks pure, like my drugs," Lev murmured, pushing away the cocktail Xiomara's away. "You forget I'm Russian."

Xiomara rolled her eyes and left the room once more.

"I wanna play a little game," Lev murmured in soft Russian making the hairs on Mikhail's back stand up.

"Hm. Game? Your games are always so sadistic," Mikhail grumbled. Lev pulled a knife and offered it to him.

"Just a little game. You know how much I get off on danger. Let's play. Just a friendly little game. The one we used to play. You know what I'm talking about" Lev coaxed him, his lips on Mikhail's neck.

"You'll lose a finger," Mikhail scoffed.

"That's the bet," Lev spread his hand out on the side table. "Go on. Just till she comes back out. We don't want to worry the expectant mother."

Mikhail rolled his eyes, taking the knife, and leaning over. "While you're inside me? This is a trip to the ER waiting to happen."

"Don't you trust me," Lev purred. "Go ahead."

Mikhail sighed, and brought the knife down between his fingers. Lev stared at him with a smile. Mikhail waited for a moment, his eyes on Lev's before bringing the knew down again, this time between his thumb and index finger.

Lev smirked, his cock twitching deep in Mikhail's depths,.

"You're sick," Mikhail smirked back, bringing the knife between this middle and pointer finger. "Which makes me wonder how you'll ever get along without it,"

The knife came down.

"Without?" Lev grunted with effort.

"Violence. You say you don't need it. You'll give it up for us. But you can't even cum without it."

Lev jumped, and grinned. "Sure I can. Just takes me a little longer. It's all gonna be fine."

"I smelled a particular scent one night," Mikhail murmured, bringing down the knife in the middle of his hand.

Lev winced but grinned wider. "Oh? Did I not shower--"

"Italian cologne. You've been watching Alessandro."

"Isn't it only right?" Lev strained.

Mikhail twisted the knife, feeling Lev finally lose control and cum deep inside him, bulging his belly. He tapped the tip of the handle, securing Lev to the table.

"You want to devour him, don't you. Hunt him down and feast on him, right? Because he challenged you, and god help your enemies?"

Lev shifted. "I was just making sure everything was as it should be. That's all. Honestly."

Mikhail grinned softly, pulling the knife from Lev's hand, getting off him.

"You're a liar, Lev. A stone faced liar." Mikhail sighed. "But no one can stop you from doing what you want can they? I've tried in vain for so many years. I'm tired of that."

Lev looked away, guilt hanging over his head like storm clouds.

"I told you didn't I?" Mikhail asked, going into the bathroom.

"And what's that?"

Mikhail came out, and smiled. "You're to kill us all, Lev. Head down this path and you'll end up walking alone. Me, Xiomara, the baby we'll all end up dead."

Lev swallowed roughly, feeling as though he was swallowing a heavy stone.

"I'm sure you'll avenge us. But that won't close the hole in your heart from the loss of us, Lev. Nothing well. He'll be dead and so will we, and you will be utterly...alone."

Mikhail toweled his hair and shrugged. "Now, we get off easy. Dying. Our suffering would only last a moment. Yours will last a lifetime."

Lev scoffed. "I'm not pursuing him really, Mikhail--"

Mikhail just held up his hand, his bare body glistening under the soft light.

"Don't bother lying. It only pisses me off."

Lev swallowed his words.

"It's alright. I won't resent you, if it happens." Mikhail said softly, kissing his cheek. "I know you can't help it, my beast. I love you for the monster you are. Just like you love me the monster I am."

Lev's eyes were trained on the floor.

"Xiomara too. And children? They can't help but love their parents. We all love you, Lev. And we'll forgive you. But you forgive yourself. Especially not because I've warned you."

Mikhail sat next to him and grinned, leaning his head on Lev's shoulder. "I'm kinda looking forward to it."

Lev clenched his jaw. "I won't let anything happen to you. I am not going to make the same mistake I always have. I'll be better."

Mikhail just kissed his cheek again. "I know you will certainly try."

"Okay, Vodka straight, a double shot for the Russian who made me, his pregnant girlfriend, walk back twice."

Xiomara looked between the two, noting the lack of sex and the somber atmosphere. "What happened?"

Mikhail took the glass kissed her cheek, pouring half of it on to Lev's wound, and pushing the glass to his lips, feeding him the other half.

"Absolutely nothing, flower. Lev was just a little wound up, and came faster than usual. Right Lev?"

Lev looked up, startled and forced a strained smile. "Yeah...yeah I've been...losing my mind."