"Jaan just know that I trust you fully and I can never ever in my dreams want to imagine leaving you. You can say everything freely I'll listen your every word. Just don't force yourself."

She just nodded.

"I never ran from our wedding I was kidnapped."

"What?!" I was just numb. What the hell is this now.

"Please don't stop me after lot of courage I want to say you everything."

"Okay Fathi, go ahead I'll just listen."

"I'll answer your every questions after I complete."

"Okay."

What the hell is going on? What is this? Who the fuck kidnapped her? What about that letter then?

"It was on our wedding day. I was almost ready, mamma came to my room and we chatted basically I cried a little. She told me to take some time and relax for a bit then she will come and we can go down."

Flashback:

Fatima was pacing in her room due to nervousness. She fixed her makeup a little bit and was sitting on her bed. She heard a knock and she immediately opened it hoping it might be her mother but no.

"Fatima can I come in it's something about Hasan it's urgent." Fahad asked panicked.

"Sorry, but I can't allow you. Tell me from outside." She said firmly.

"Okay but can I get some water please." He asked breathing heavily.

Fatima thought for a moment but nodded in response. She turned around to get some water from her dressing table. She took the glass and turned back to give him but he already came inside and pointed a gun on her head.

She gasped.

"What are you doing Fahad?" She asked calmly. Ofcourse she wasn't calm but she tried to be.

"If you try to shout or do anything stupid then you will die after seeing your every family member die especially your beloved Hasan."

Tears started rolling down from her eyes.

"Why are you doing this to us?"

"Shut the fuck up bitch and write as I tell you to." He said giving her paper and pen.

She took it with trembling hands.

"Write that you don't want to get married to Hasan and that you love someone else and you are running from this wedding."

Fatima looked at him with widened eyes.

"No no I can't do this, I can't humiliate my family and Hasan's. I will not do it."

"Okay then watch this." He said and showed his phone.

One man was aiming at Hasan's head from a little distance.

"One wrong move and he will die."

"No no please don't do this." she begged.

"Then write as I said."

She wrote the letter and he smirked seeing that. Tears were countinously rolling from her eyes. But everything got blurred after that. Fahad made her unconscious. He put the letter on her dressing table and took off her engagement ring keeping it beside the letter. He then dragged her to the window.

He saw down from there, two men were standing there. He picked Fatima and dropped from her window. She straightly landed in one of the man's arm.

Bitter truth जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें