Introduction

"Free-Rein"
The Liberty of love

One is very conservative, pious, disciplined, punctual, active and a family man......other is liberal, atheist, disobedient, lazy, party animal.....

There are completely different characters from each other.

When fate brings them together, a storm is inevitable to arise between families and hearts.

This story is a journey of how a storm of hatred for each other can turn into a tornado of Love

SIDDHARTH SUKLA:A talented businessman. He is 33 years old......He owns various jewelery shops and showrooms all over the city of Kolkata. Every person in the family is  the apple of his eye . Every person in the house knows he can carry himself to any height for his own people. But sometimes his strict discipline, strict attitude, excessive work and restriction make family people gasp. But it is not possible for anyone in the family to convince him because everyone is quite scared of him.......

His family consists of mother and elder brother's two children.
10 years ago his elder brother, his wife Ananya and  their father died in a big accident. He was 23 then. At that moment, he  strongly held his family in a terrible situation and shouldered all the responsibilities, abandoning all emotions.

His mother Rita Shukla is a virtuous, religious and kind hearted person.
She is the second wife of Siddharth's father. But she loved her elder son Siddhant Shukla more than his own son Siddharth...Rita ji was devastated by the death of her son,his wife and husband in a sudden accident. At that time it was Siddharth who supported his mother with his all love....and gives her strength.....

Deep and Deepti are his brother's two children. They were 12 years old when their parents died. Siddharth raised them both as his own children. Sometimes Siddharth's excessive restraint annoys them a lot but they know that he can do everything to protect them. Both of them are now doing MBA in a big college in Mumbai......

 Both of them are now doing MBA in a big college in Mumbai

SHEHNAAZ GILL: daughter of Mansingh Gill.....she is a 22 year old MBA student....

Shehnaaz's mother died soon after her birth. She didn't know what mother's love was since childhood. Man Singh was devastated after his wife's death. He forgets everything and just immerses himself in work and runs only for a lot of money. Man Singh owns several large textile companies. An upper class family of Mumbai city. Everyone knows him by his name. But his pursuit of this money takes him far away from his child.

Today Shehnaaz is an angry, stubborn, lazy girl who doesn't listen to anyone. She only listens  her Aunt Ruby who raised her from childhood. But nothing can separate her from  indomitable Unrestrained , unnecessary luxurious  and lavish lifestyle. She is a college topper and very talented girl. Somewhere behind the mask of her rude mentality lies a simple, sad ,unloved heart that she hides so beautifully behind her arrogant attitude.

_______________________________________

Wow mujhe aise  hi strong man chahiae.... attitude bala....
I want this man to whom I am willing to lose my virginity for the first time.......koi ayra gayra fatuu si ladka nehi......

Chup kar Shehnaaz....vah tere type ka nehi hai

Bana lunga ...
Ak rat ka hi bat hai....kon sa sadi kar rahi hu

_________________________________________

Siddharth ai Siddharth ....kaha khoe hoae hai

Sorry....vah mai kuch dekh raha tha...

Achchi ladki hai.... khubsurat... morden

Mujhe is tarha ki ladkio se nafrat hai..

Ak rat ki bat hai....konsa sadi karne bala hai .... enjoy

Mujhe nafrat hai unsab  kuch se jisme mere man ko thes pouche....sadi bahat dur ki bat hai....mai iske jaisi ladki ka muh bhi nehi dekhna chahta hu

_____________________&&&&&&

Game begins

Galti maaf karna

Please like
Please comment
Please follow