016

You're currently running through an abandoned asylum hallway as the whole Armed detective agency and three hunting dogs chasing after you

Undoubtedly, you would have met your demise had it not been for the timely intervention of a benefactor. With haste, you traversed the hallway and expeditiously arrived at the designated room.

Room 13.

You quickly entered, inside; a gun placed neatly and undamaged seems to be waiting for you.

You rushed to get the gun, picking it up and pointing it to your head. You took a deep breath as the people chasing you gathered up at the room.

"Y/N.?" Ranpo inquired shakily, pausing to catch his breath after an extended period of running.

Despite the shocking turn of events, the hunting dogs remained resolutely focused on the situation at hand, their expressions unwavering.

"Y/N! Please refrain from doing so," exclaimed Yosano with a tinge of concern. If you wished to avoid incarceration, there was no need to contemplate suicide. Though deeply affected upon receiving news of Y/N's situation, Yosano was uncertain of the veracity of the claims. Could someone of Y/N's stature truly be capable of such a deed? It was beyond her comprehension.

Ranpo was utterly devastated when you pointed the gun at your own head. He did not want you to perish, nor did he want you to depart from his life. He cherished you deeply, so much so that he tirelessly endeavored to exonerate you from the accusations leveled against you. However, as he had foreseen, his efforts proved futile. Despite his best attempts to save you, the situation remained unchanged. In stunned disbelief, he stood there with eyes widened, struggling to come to terms with the tragic turn of events.

Dazai maintained a grave countenance, but inwardly, he was on the verge of a breakdown. He was unsure of what to believe, whether you were truly guilty of the crime or merely accused. Despite his uncertainty, his intuition urged him to believe that you were merely a victim of false accusations. But could he be certain? Alas, he would never know for certain. Like Ranpo, he held a deep affection for you.

"Look Y/n, we could always talk this out." Atsushi suggested in a composed and tranquil tone, attempting to alleviate the palpable tension in the air. Though he too was shaken upon receiving the news, he eventually came to terms with the reality that you were indeed guilty of the crime.

You closed your eyes, bracing yourself for the inevitable impact. The room was suffused with an oppressive silence, pregnant with tension, before a deafening gunshot reverberated throughout the space. Your crimson blood was violently spattered across the room, painting the walls and floor with a macabre hue, as your lifeless body began to plummet to the ground, eliciting a sickening 'thud' upon impact. You lay there motionless, your lifeblood pooling around you, as the tragic events unfolded.

"Hmm? It appears that she has passed away," remarked the white-haired man, whose hair graduallly transitioned from white to red, as he tilted his head quizzically. "Yes, it seems so," concurred the young girl standing beside him.