005

It was just another day at the Armed Detective Agency, filled with tasks and responsibilities that needed to be accomplished

It was just another day at the Armed Detective Agency, filled with tasks and responsibilities that needed to be accomplished. As you stepped into the office, you were greeted by two individuals, Kunikida and Ranpo. Kunikida immediately requested your assistance, as Ranpo needed someone to accompany him on a case. He had difficulty with transportation and may get lost.

"Good morning, Y/n. Would you mind accompanying Ranpo on a case? He requires someone to guide him, and I have a pressing matter to attend to," Kunikida requested as you entered the office.

Without hesitation, you agreed to his request. "Certainly, Kunikida-san. I will go with Ranpo-san," you replied.

Ranpo, who was busy munching on candy, got up from his seat and motioned for you to follow him. "Let's go, Y/n," he said as he walked out of the office.

"May I ask where we are heading, Ranpo-san?" you asked as you followed him.

"We are heading to Yokohama High School," he replied.

As the two of you arrived at the crime scene, you took note of your surroundings and observed the situation. The police were quick to question your presence and suggested that you leave the area, as it was still under investigation.

"Excuse me, but what are you two doing here? This is a crime scene, and we recommend that you leave," the officer declared.

You calmly explained your purpose and requested to investigate further.

"Excuse me, officer. We are working on behalf of a private organization, and we require access to the crime scene to carry out our investigation," you respectfully stated.

The police officer belittled your capabilities and credentials, which angered Ranpo. Despite his initial frustration, with your help, he was able to remain calm and composed.

"We understand the nature of the situation, sir. We simply wish to assist in any way possible and aid in the resolution of this case," you added, trying to defuse the tension.

"How about this, let's make it interesting. Whoever solves the case first will win. I want to know if you guys are worthy of becoming official detectives," you challenged.

"Very well, I accept your challenge," the officer replied.

The case revolved around the murder of a teacher, and six students were considered as suspects. You and Ranpo listened to their alibis and gathered as much information as possible. Ranpo was quick to solve the case, but he challenged you to provide an answer.

"How about you, Y/n? Can you try to guess the solution?" Ranpo asked with a smirk.

"Excuse me, Ranpo-san, but I believe this case was for you to solve. I do not wish to impose myself," you replied, feeling hesitant.

"I want to see if you are capable of becoming a detective, Y/n," he exclaimed.

Taking a deep breath, you tried to piece together the clues. "Perhaps the last student? It is possible that she lied. Instead of washing her hands, she may have washed the blood on her fingers. No wait, it was Himari," you answered.

"What is your reasoning for this conclusion?" Ranpo asked.

"How could she have taken the bus when all the buses were on strike?" you replied.

"Bingo!" Ranpo exclaimed, taking out another lollipop.

As the case concluded, you and Ranpo headed back to the office. Along the way, you expressed your admiration for his quick thinking and problem-solving abilities.

"Ranpo-san, I must say I was impressed by your ability to solve the case within a minute," you said, breaking the silence.

"Ah, it was nothing. I just have a knack for solving cases quickly," Ranpo replied with a grin.

"But still, it was impressive. I hope to learn from you and improve my own detective skills," you said, feeling inspired.

Ranpo chuckled. "Don't worry, Y/n. With practice and experience, you'll get there sooner than you think. And who knows, maybe you'll even surpass me someday," he said, patting your back.

As you arrived at the office, Kunikida greeted you both with a smile. "Welcome back, you two. I trust the case went well?" he asked.

"Yes, we were able to solve the case quickly. It was a good challenge," Ranpo replied, still munching on his candy.

Kunikida nodded. "Excellent work. I'm glad to have you both on the team. Now, let's get back to work," he said, leading the way to their desks.

As you resumed your tasks for the day, you couldn't help but feel grateful for your experience with Ranpo. His challenge and guidance had helped you grow as a detective, and you felt more confident in your abilities. You knew that there would be more challenges and cases to come, but you were ready to face them head-on and continue improving.

 You knew that there would be more challenges and cases to come, but you were ready to face them head-on and continue improving

Total words: 1010 (not including this and the author mssg)

If the case is a bit easy and even a child could solve that im sorry, I didn't have the motivation to make my own one, I just watched those 7 seconds murder video on YouTube, hehe

Also, im updating my schedule, I won't update this book daily now, because of school🙏, I'll update this book Wednesday and Friday, I might change the schedule tho, sorry😔