Volume 1 : Chapter 1 - Part 2.

Start from the beginning

Dino : So it can know something as long as it analyzes it?

Rimuru : I guess?

Guy : Interesting...

Veldora : So that's the reason why you were able to get me out of that Prison even though you were only born.

Ramiris : That's kinda surprise. I mean, He was just born Few Days before he met you, right? Surely, He still doesn't know any kind of Information about our World, Let alone a Barrier that strong enough to actually hold you and he was able to break it and release you from it.

Rimuru : Right? That's my wife for you!

(A/N - This is my own Understanding from this Skill, alright? If you see a mistake, please do tell. I will change it as fast as I can. )

Dagruel : Wife?

Rudra : Hoh? Does that mean that that Ciel, Is a Manas?

Rimuru : Who knows? That's story for another day!! So let's just wait before we make any assumption, alright?

Rudra : You interest me.

If you are able to perceive the flow of Magic Essence outside your Body, Then you'll get that Skill. With that, You will ba able to "See" and "Hear".

Eh~~? This feels really complicated. Well, It doesn't hurt to try.

Satoru : Mmmmm... There seems to be something floating. Is this the so called Magic Essence?

Great Sage : Extra Skill, [Magic Perception] Acquired.

Eh!? Just like that!?

Milim : WHAHAHA! Rimuru! You're really an Abnormal!

Veldora : Yeah, It's hard to get that skill, you know?

Hinata : Sigh, I even have a hardtime taking that skill. And here you are, Decided to learn it and then boom! A second pass by and you were able to learn it! How!?

Rimuru : I don't know....

Guy : That [Great Sage] skill sure is useful.

Rudra : Indeed.

Dino : I want that skill. I can let it do my Task while I'm sleeping. Ahh~, What a nice skill to have.

Dagruel : Sigh...

Ruminas : Hmph, I must admit that that skill sure is useful.

Chloe : Eh? You're awake!

Ruminas : Of course, I am. Did you really think that I will just sleep just because One Overgrown Lizard hit me?

Veldora : You still didn't learn your lesson, do you?

Ruminas : Hah! Lesson? YOU are the one who need to take a lesson! You're an Immature, Childish piece of shit that you even need someone, Who is much younger than you, to take care of your Pathetic ass!

Veldora : Woah woah woah, You don't need to be mad. Just because Hinata and Chloe doesn't give you an attention, doesn't mean that you can throw a tantrum like a little kid.

Ruminas : Atleast, I can take care of myself, Without anyone helping me. What about you? Need Rimuru so he can take care of your Pathetic existence?

Veldanava : I kinda love this.... He said while looking at Veldora and Ruminas who's still fighting.

Lucia : Same goes for me.

Guy : Rudra! Take some popcorn!

Rudra : Don't order me around, Damn it!