Some rando DCIG trash #6

HUZZAH!! We're in Part 6 already! And needless to say we're in the top of the mountain with a creepy looking owl!

"...sumimasen?"

I mean with a creepy looking atmosphere! Yay!

"*depressed tone* Poodle, calm down. Its not like I'm going to throw a snowball at you."

*sigh* Fine fine. Its probably good that I decided to buy a jacket before I started this part because I knew exactly what was going to happen. Do you even know any facts Fukuro-san?

"Guess so."

(God, he looks really depressed...)

I'll give you some time to think Fuku. I'll start.

"Mhm."

The actual name for Tengu's beloved sweet fan is 'hauchiwa'. In the original folklore, sometimes these fans possess the strange ability to grow or shrink a person's nose, besides ginormous winds. I wonder if Sojobo's fan can do that...

"Of course he can. He's the King Tengu."

Oh right! Thanks for reminding me Fukuro. By the way, are you a Blackiston's fish owl? Because I did see a source saying that, and they are said to be huge. They also have yellow eyes like you. (they are native to Japan)

"I've forgotten over the past few years. Its just the harsh winds, competitons and all.."

I'm...going to conclude that you mean to say unsure, right?"

"Mmm."

Your turn!

"Well, umm.."

Come on Fukuro, you can say anything! Except the facts already said of course.

"Don't you find some of the 'names' in DCIG a little odd? Like:

'Super Mountain Girl'

'Royal Arrow Collector'

'Super Fire Arrow'

"Its just...off. Maybe not the collector one, but the super ones. They could've simply wrote 'Blazing Fire Arrow' instead or maybe 'Scaling Mountain Girl."

I only have two theories for this one: either they just simply ran out of ideas or maybe it was roughly translated from your language to this one (Japanese to English).

(He still looks glum. Maybe..)

Hey Fukuro, I really like the Ainu patterns resembling an owl on your body. They go really well with your gold and silver ladles.

"Oh...arigatou I guess. The ladles are made from my gold and silver tears."

(Still didn't smile.)

I'm beginning to wonder where Amefuri went along with his super strong rain.

"Didn't you see the game? He went to the train."

Yeah, but then where next?

"Umm, the train does go to the Underground City so..."

Oop.

"...that does explain why the population of the underground one decreased and the exterior one increased."

I'm beginning to wonder how it would've been for all the creatures there. 

"...Poodle? Why are you looking so offended all of a sudden?"

Its because of the sad thought that T.T. didn't manage to get a game sprite for themself.

"Huh? Who's T.T.?"

Taro's Turtle.

"Oh. Well...I can't believe I'm saying this, but thats actually a good name for...for-"

Let's just use non-binary pronouns Fukuro. I doubt that their gender will ever be conformed.

"Got it."

Fukuro, don't you think that this part went by a little too quickly?

"Guess so. Maybe...maybe I can elongate it a bit.."

How?

"Fukuro-san, why did you call the ambulance here?"

"Because that Poodle girl fainted."

"But how?!"

"By this."

"Oh

"Oh."

----/----

Dun dun da dun~ looks like the last of the Champions is finally done! 

The cyborgs look really (like, super really) creepy, but cool. I can't imagine Champion Island with these four at all. And if they are thinking about featuring them in a futuristic Champion Island, then I'm outta here /j

Also, I've been planning something big for all seven of 'em. Speculation in the comments (and feedbac too) is encouraged ;)

----/----