Sasuke and Ayani Uchiha

(Naomi ' s Picture)

Ayani ' s POV

The day went on without any other interruptions.
"Tomorrow everyone will be tested to become a Genin. This year's test will be on...the clone jutsu." Iruka stated. I loked at Naruto, and thought back to earlier.

I had just turned into Iruka when Naruto came up after my turn. 'I'm going to laugh at this epic fail...' I thought as he made these signs that weren't for the Transformation Jutsu. Naruto was soon enveloped in smoke, and as the smoke diffused, Naruto became a woman with clouds covering the... er... sensitive places. Iruka immediately stuffed paper up his nose to stop his nose from bleeding. He got a smack to the head when his gender-bent self went back to normal.

'He looks worried...maybe,he doesn't know how to do the clone justsu?' Class was soon dismissed, and I walked over to Sasuke.
"What's up, duck butt?"
He says nothing.
"It's rude not to respond."
"Hn," he scoffs.
I growl. "What? Think I'm not good enough for you Mr.Popular?"
"I have no need to talk to an Uchiha who can't use fire."
I stop. A light blush on my cheeks appear. "Well, there is such a thing as flightless birds, aren't there?"
Nothing.
"BAKA ANSWER!" I shout as a flash of lightning shoots out from the sunny afternoon sky.
"You want me to answer, fine. DON 'T GET IN MY WAY IDIOT."
I growl and run to my house.
As I close the door behind me, I scream "STUPID SASUKE, WHY DID SHISUI EVEN INTRODUCE ME TO THAT DIPSTICK!?" I grab a pillow in my rage and rip it apart, causing feathers to go everywhere. "You better clean that up, Ayani." I look at Naomi. "I know. I'll pay for a new one too." I laugh nervously. I grab it all up and throw it all away.
The next day, I go to the academy early. I sit down in my normal seat, staring at Sasuke. 'Last time I save his sorry butt from the mob of girls...' In a matter of minutes (preferably 30),everyone is in their seats, waiting for their name to be called to take the clone test. One by one, people get called and either return with a Konoha headband, or return with not even their dignity. I head in when my name is called, and stand before two (personally I thought it'd be more) examiners, one of which is Iruka. I create five clones- for show, obviously, and they hand me a blue headband. I tie it around my neck loosely, and walk out of the room. I leave the academy and run to a shop, buy something, and run home, leaving the item on our table along with a note, and run back to the academy.

Naomi ' s POV

I heard the door open and close really fast, so I went to check it out.
"Ayani? Are you home already?" I questioned but noticed no one was in the house. I looked at the table noticing an item on it, along with a note, so I read the note.

"I'm sorry for ripping up the pillow, so here you go,Naomi.
See you later,Ayani"

The item was a pillow.