Part 23: It's not Kirby!

You finally made it to the theater, running inside through the normal way. You used the copy of the keycard, and swiped it at the first door, you tried the second door, noticing that it was locked with a chain. Fuck. Thank fully, the last time you were here, you checked for other entrances and exits. There was one on the roof and on the side. You went to the one on the side, able to get in. You saw all the lights were shut off, and you could hear what sounded like a movie. 

You walked into the shrine and saw a projected movie playing on the curtain in front of the ghostface mannequins. It was a Stab movie.... but home made. A fan clearly made this, easily told by the poor directing and props. You couldn't find anyone for the life of you. "Sam?" You yelled into the dark room, only to hear an echo of yourself. Where was everyone? You decided to grab a knife from one of the cases for self defense, just in case. Faint footsteps were behind you, making you quickly turn, pointing the knife at them. "Y/n? When did you get here?" Thank God, it was only Sam. "Just a minute ago, I yelled your name and you didn't answer. I thought something bad happened. Where's Chad and Tara?" You hug her, thankful nothing horrible had happened to her. "I have no idea, I lost them when I got here, Kirby just disappeared too. Bailey called me and said she isn't even in the FBI anymore. I don't know what's happening." She was hinting towards the movie playing, confusion all over her face.

"What? No way, that can't be true, Kirby would've told me, she tells me everything. I've known her since I was a kid." You defended Kirby, there was just no way she could lie about that. "We can't trust anyone y/n." You sighed knowing Sam was right. You really can't trust anyone, but you don't think that way. "It's not her Sam. There is no way." You looked around until you heard a scream. "Fuck! Tara! Chad!" Sam ran towards where the scream came from, you following behind her. You and Sam made it to a double door, hearing glass break and loud thuds. You were about to open the door before Chad and Tara opened it, scaring you and Sam. "Go, go, go!" Chad was holding on to Tara while we all quickly rushed back into the shrine room, getting away from ghostface. 

"It's Kirby! She's the killer." "No shit!" You groaned as they just accused her, "I know she isn't the killer guys! Who knows, maybe Bailey is lying, he could be the killer! He is really fucking shady." Chad tried running to the entrance. "It's locked. Come on." Who even locked it? "Are we trapped?" "She made this whole theater a kill box. For us." Sam still thinks this is all Kirby. "Hey what about that? There's an exit door!" You looked to where she was pointing, showing an exit door on the top floor. "Maybe it leads to the roof or something?" Tara was panicking at this point, which you don't blame her for the situation you're all in. "Yeah it is! I checked it out before we left for the park! There is another one of the side of the building but I forgot to keep it unlocked. That is our only way out, come on!" You confirmed Tara, running towards the ladder that lead to the balcony. That was until, ghostface came flying from the stage, right at you. He tried slashing at you and Tara, which you quickly dodged as you pushed off of Tara, making you both fly to the ground. 

He swung at Chad, only for Chad to dunk as ghostface cut the head off of a mannequin. "Beheadings!" Chad tackled ghostface to the ground, making you help Tara and Sam up from the ground. "If this was Kirby, we would probably be dead by now, this ghostface is way to dumb to be Kirby." You knew it wasn't her, you just had to get that through Sam's head, no hate of course, but she needs to listen to you. Chad looked around, trying to find something he could use. He saw a camera that one of the pervious ghostface victims used, "Smile for the camera motherfucker!" Chad was fucking shitting on this ghostface right now. "Get it his ass Chad! Hell yeah!" You cheered on your best friend, seeing how fucked up the ghostface on the ground was. You both ran after Sam and Tara onto the stage, seeing a door on the right. You ran through the door, only for it to be a small hallway, making you and Tara slam yourselves into the wall. "Fuck that hurt." Your shoulder was killing you right now.