Part 8: Why Us?

You are back in the living room after Sam called for you. "Quinn's dad, Detective Bailey, says I need to go to the police station, something about what happened to those guys on the news." She was already at the door, walking out before you could comprehend. You quickly grab your jacket of the coat rack that was right next to the door, running after her with Tara right by your side, leaving everyone else in the room confused. "Woah Sam wait up." Tara trying to catch up with her. "Wait no y/n, Tara, go back inside it's not safe." "Oh now you wanna be apart?" Tara snapped back. "Sam, it's not any safer you going by yourself, so like it or not we are coming with you." You crossed your arms, giving Sam the hint you are being very serious. "Fine, just stay right by me." You, Tara, and Sam start walking down the street after you send a quick text to Ethan saying you would be right back. He replied quickly making your phone buzz but you didn't pay any attention from it, staying aware of your surroundings.

After walking for a couple seconds in silence, Sam's phone started ringing. She pulled her phone out of her pocket to check the caller ID. It was her deceased ex-boyfriend, Richie Kirsch. He was one of last years ghostface during the Woodsboro killings, along side of Amber Freeman. One of them being the killer of Wes. "What the fuck." You say confused, one of the reasons being he is dead, how the fuck is he calling her from beyond the grave, and another one wondering why she never deleted his contact. "I never deleted his number." Sam says in shock. "Don't answer it, let it ring." Tara said while looking around, but of course Sam didn't listen. She picked up the phone right after Tara said that. "Who is this?" Looking around while asking. "Hello Samantha." You all froze. You couldn't hear very well, but you heard it enough to recognize that voice. The voice of ghostface. "Did you miss me?"  You all paused in your steps, not knowing what to do. "I want you to think long and hard about if you really wanna do this or not, because the last two people that fucked with us , ended up dead." Why is this happening again. We just want to fucking move on from that horrific moment. 

"You should be thanking me Sam. Jason and Greg were gonna kill you and your sister, even y/n. I gutted them before they had the chance." You all just looked around, looking for someone on the phone, until this short guy with a hood appeared from the corner, on the phone. You got into a defensive position until he passed, looking at you like you were crazy. "So what? You're protecting us now?" Sam confused, as are you and Tara. "Not quite. I'm going to show the world who you truly are, a liar, and a killer. I am going to punish you Sam." "Don't believe everything you read on the internet asshole." At this point your hands were shaking and your breathes were getting hollow, not paying attention to listening anymore. Terrified that something is going to happen. "You're gonna pay for what you did, and I'm not gonna stop until I butchered you. You and anyone who gets between us. You, Tara, and y/n better watch your backs."  "No you better watch yours!" Then everything was quite, until ghostface came up behind you and puts you in a headlock, knife ready to stab you. You elbowed ghostface in the face, you Tara and Sam making a run for it, turning the corner, with ghostface right on your backs. 

"In there!" Sam gestering to the bodega on your right. You all run inside, immediately running to the store clerk. "Help us! There is someone trying to kill us!" The three of you yelling at the same time, trying to get someone to call 911, the men behind you getting annoyed. Ghostfaced walked into the store, making you freeze, slowly backing up. "You got a problem guy?" One of the guys in the line, trying to square up to ghostface. Only making him tilt his head before stabbing the guy repeatedly in the chest. Another guy trying to interfere after the guy went down, but only ending up getting stabbed in the throat. He then turned to you, Sam, and Tara, walking up, staring Sam dead in the eyes. All of a sudden you hear a gun getting shot, making you all dodge to the ground. It was the store clerk, shooting at ghostface with a shotgun, but ended up missing and ghostface quickly dodged the shot. "Get out the back door! I'll hold him off!" the store clerk yelled before reloading his gun. "Thank you!" you all yelled, seconds after the other. You run to the door trying to open it, it was locked. Fuck of course it was locked. "Keys! we need the keys!" Tara yelled. The store clerk tried getting the keys off of his belt but struggled, then in the corner of his guys he saw ghostface appear in a distorted mirror in the corner of the store. "Behind you!" you yelled, a tear falling down your face. The store clerk turned around, ghostface grabbing his shotgun, stabbing him in the chest near his shoulder, then smacking him into a drink cooler. Ghostface grabs the shotgun off the floor and aims at the store clerk who was now on the ground. "Wait wait wait!! No No!" the store clerk yelled before getting shot in the face. You gasped, quickly getting down, crouching on the floor behind Sam and Tara behind the shelves. 

You hear ghostface reload the shotgun. Since when did ghostface learn to do that? They could barely use a pistol. You all took a breathe before going quiet, trying to hear ghostface. Ghostface shuffled around the store, shooting at the drink coolers and above the shelves. You predicted he was going to check the shelf you were behind, so you made a hand motion to get behind the short side of the shelf, clearing both of the aisles aside of you. Ghostface started going down one of the aisles, making you and Tara shake, breathing hefty as your lips quivered. Sam started to pick up an emptied soda can, throwing it across the room, making ghostface turn his tracks. You then all try to quickly, but quietly, move down the aisle, to the door. So much glass was on the ground that you accidentally making a sound as you stepped on a glass shard, making everything quiet again. You hated it when it was quiet. You and Sam looked through a crack of the shelf, getting a perfect view of ghostface. He suddenly turned around, looking straight in your direction ready to shoot, but thankfully you and Sam had to same idea of pushing the shelf on top of him. He shot the gun as he fell, you Sam and Tara making a run for it to the door, hearing police sirens. As you exited the store, the police were there. You all turned around to look at ghostface, only to see the back door flung open, and a ghostface mask left on the ground. Of course he got away. You felt more tears fly down your face, knowing this wouldn't be the last time you saw him. 

---------------------------------------------------

AN: Alright so this is the only ghostface interaction for a couple more chapters, as the next couple ones will be about you and Ethan. And one other person... anywayssss hope yall dont hate me because i love you guys ;) also one chapter you guys will meet ghostface one on one, not willingly of course, but i dont know how that interaction is going to go yet but he isnt going to hurt her, yet, so its not gonna go how the other attacks and interactions normally go... so if you have any ideas let me know! hope you all had a good day and ill see you when i post again tomorrow! :)