Part 5: Girl day

After the group date with Ethan, you and him grew inseparable. Your liking for him grew more and more as the days went by. He felt it too. He felt like he could be himself around you, knowing you wouldn't judge him. He was happy, as happy as he could be. So, he asked Chad for some advice on how to "make a move" on you. He knew he would regret this but Chad was all he had. He could ask Tara or Sam, but he didn't because they would definitely either spoil it or just straight up tell you. Chad is obviously going to tell Tara, but if Chad told Tara not to say anything, she wouldn't. A week later from bowling, you just finished classes and had plans to go to the library and stuff with Tara for your tests. You guys were on your way there when you got a text from Ethan.
E: "Hey I know this is random, but I was wondering if you had any plans tonight."
You: "Nope, just studying with Tara at the library for a bit than just slug in my bed. Why what's up?"
E: "I'm not going to tell you much but just be ready by 6, dress nice too. :)"
What the fuck was Ethan planning? Dress nice?
You: "What are you planning Ethan. You never tell me to dress nice."
E: "Don't worry about it just trust me."
You weren't going argue with Ethan so you just agreed.
You: "Fine. This better not be something stupid."

"Who were you texting?" tara said looking over at your phone to see you typing away. You got startled as you forgot she was right next to you. "Ethan. He has something planned and told me to dress nice. I'm a little worried I can't lie." you replied back, only to see a smirk appear on Tara's face. "What do you know? Spill. Now." you say death staring her so she could tell you whatever she knew about this. "I don't know what you're talking about, I don't know anything." she says in a tone you didn't like. "Whatever." you said rolling your eyes. You wondered what was going to happen. Dress nice? Did you even have nice clothes in your closet? "I'll figure something out when I get home." you thought to yourself.

You and Tara were done studying at 2 and she started to walk away. "Wait Tara!" you scream before she got to far, "Don't make me regret asking this but, can you help me find something to wear?" you say feeling defeated having to even ask this question. Tara just squealed as she grabbed your hand, dragging you out the library. This should be fun. You guys decided it would be fun to go to the mall considering you had some time. You didn't even realize that Sam, Mindy, Quinn, and Anika were all waiting for you at the entrance. "Oh no, what are you all doing here?" you say, terrified about what is coming. "Tara called us saying you had a date with Ethan and needed help finding something." Mindy said, "So we decided we could help you guys and have a fun little girl day." Anika added on with her sweet voice, as Quinn nodded in agreement. "Okay now let's stop talking and get our model some nice clothes." Sam said, getting tired of waiting. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all. I mean you loved them. Spending time with them was the best thing ever, even if it was something you would never want to do again.

"Okay first question, do you want to wear a dress?" Quinn said, being the most fashionable out of all of us. "Maybe a skirt? I find them more comfortable than a dress." "Okay we can work with that. Now shirt?" "Tight, but not to tight so my girlies don't come hanging out, but something cute." "Got it. Alright this is the plan, Sam and Tara, go find a skirt that is either red or purple. Mindy and Anika, i'll come with you guys to find a shirt and some tights for y/n to wear under her skirt. Meet up back here when you're done and call us. Let's go people!" Quinn said, as if this was a recon mission. It was funny watching them all scramble away, although you were just left by yourself now. You loved that they wanted this to be perfect. You were so excited for whatever Ethan planned. Maybe this could he your chance to tell him how you felt. Words might be hard to find but you knew you felt strongly about him. You decided to go check Sephora and get some new makeup.

About an hour later, they all showed back up with many items in their hands. It's always good to have options. "Okay good you're all here, y/n we got you white and black shirts to match with either the purple or red skirt. Let's go to a dressing room, and prepare for a fashion show!" Quinn said excitedly as the other girls just smiled. You saw they had brought 6 of each clothing item, 3 of each color. One of the red skirts were velvet but you hated velvet so you didn't even try it on. You tried on a purple skirt and it was too short. You tried on all of them until you made a combo you liked. You walked out to show the group what you came up with, worried they wouldn't like it, but to your surprised, they just had their mouths open in shock of your beauty. "Y/n, you look perfect." Anika said. "You think so?" "Yes!" They all shout in unison.

Quickly buying the clothes and makeup items you picked up, you rushed home and quickly got ready for whatever Ethan has planned. All the girls waited in the living room as you got ready. "I'm done. What do you guys think?" you ask shyly. You wore a red skirt, perfectly waved on to your higher mid thigh, and a white shirt, slightly cropped with puffed sleeves and had a large ribbon tied around your back, that was attached to the shirt. With you hair curly, parts of the front clipped to the side of your head, and your makeup that took so many tries you lost count. "You're gorgeous." Tara spoke up to cut the silence of the room as they all stared at you. They all pulled out their phones to take a picture of you in front of them, looking so beautiful. You were having a full on photoshoot until the door bell rung. Tara opened the door, exposed Ethan, in a suit. Woah. Ethan in a suit was a sight to see. You didn't even notice the flowers in his hand until he pulled them out from behind his back. "You look amazing y/n. You ready to go?" He said inspecting every part of you, but mostly your face. He loved your eyes. They way they sparkled everytime you saw him. He would never get tired of that. "Let's go." you said grabbing you jacket, then walking out the door, with the flowers in one hand, and your other holding Ethan's hand.
---------------------------------

AN: I decided to have a chapter where all the girls were together and had a little day. I thought it was cute and i hope you guys did too🤭 tomorrow I am going to be super busy but I will still try my best to post. Im not going to tell you what the date is, you will found out next chapter i post 😙 also i didnt know what you should wear so i just wrote first thing that came to mind, i know my description of it was horrible but i believe in your guys' imagination to improve it😭