"You need to go to church or something." Amerie shook her head as she adjusted herself on her knees. She made silly faces to her daughter who smiled small, releasing her light giggles here and there. "She loves the water, look at that smile." Amerie poked her bottom lip out, seeing Malani's face turn up into a small gum filled smile.

Her small arms and legs splayed wildly, as they always did whenever either of them gave her a bath. Amerie made note for when she turned at least 2, to get her in swim classes because she loved the water. It was the most calm and happy either of them seen her.

Syre watched until Amerie eventually pulled her out to wrap her pink frog towel around her body. He took the initiative to clean up everything while she took the baby back to the room, since she was clearly choosing to be the one on nighttime duty with the baby that night.

They didn't have much of a system, it was more based around Amerie and how she was feeling. Whenever she was tired or in pain, Syre never hesitated to take over so she could lay down and relax. He didn't have a problem doing everything, because Malani wasn't a difficult baby to them. She occasionally got cranky and in her moods like any baby, but other than that she was quiet and happy.

"Lay her down and come downstairs when you done." He kissed Amerie's temple gently, before turning to leave out of the room himself before she could ask questions.

She watched him weirdly as he left, but chose to focus her attention back down on her daughter who was going in and out of sleep. Amerie didn't disturb her nor say anything, as she turned on the sound maker to play white noise for the baby that was the easiest way to get her down into a deep sleep.

"And she's gone." Amerie breathed out, knowing exactly when her daughter was fast asleep. Picking her up gently once she was fully dressed in her onesie, she made her movements soft and careful as she laid her down in the bassinet right next to her side of the bed.

They kept her in the room with them, despite her having her nursery, because it made Amerie feel a lot more comfortable and made things easier when she woke up at night. She wasn't up very often, sometimes they had to wake her up to eat or get changed, but other than that she was an easy baby to both of them.

Yawning out, Amerie tiredly adjusted her robe over her body while sliding her feet into her slippers. Exhausted wasn't the word, but she didn't complain about it because she knew whatever he needed they'd be spending time together, which they hadn't done in a while.

The aroma of food filled her nose, as if it was freshly being cooked as she pulled the room door open to walk along the balcony decorated hallway. She glanced down, but she seen nothing aside from the usual group of maids finishing up their tidying of the house from the day. Most of the lights in the quiet home were off, aside from the dimness from the living room and the kitchen Amerie could make out.

She couldn't help the small smile that splayed across her face with the further she emerged down the stairs, until she stood to the very bottom. In front of her, her boyfriend stood leant up against the wall with a large bouquet of white, red, and pink roses in his hand. Candles lined along the wall in both directions next to him, while the very soft melody of music played in the short distance.

"Baby..." She breathed out, the small lingering smile on her face only getting wider once he reached out to pull her body up against his closely. The scent of his cologne filling her nose nearly made her moan, as her chin pressed against his chest to look up at him.