I was suspicious of him.

Ozpin: Gehrman has told me a lot about you.

Gehrman: ozpin is here with a proposition for you.

(y/n): what is it?

Ozpin: would you like to go to beacon academy. We could really use your skill in the rest of remnant.

(y/n): do I have to come back after I'm done?

Ozpin: no you don't.

This is it! This is my chance to leave this hellish city.

(y/n): yes I'll go.

Ozpin: good we'll atart your entrance exam the day you arrive.

Gehrman: it's best you start heading back to the dream master Rose.

(y/n): yes master Gehrman.

I head back to the lamp and awaken in the Hunter's dream. The minute I arrive I went straight to my room and started packing.

Maria: I saw you enter but you ran right past me.

(y/n): sorry Maria. I was just so excited.

Maria: excited for what?

(y/n): I think Gherman is going to talk about it later.

Maria: why are you packing?

(y/n): like I said Gherman is going to explain later.

Maria leaves and I keep packing. Later I finished packing and waited for Gehrman and Doll's return.  soon news that Gherman and Doll returned to the dream and called for every hunter to meet. Everyone was standing around waiting for Gherman to speak.

Gehrman: Hunters of Yharnam! Today is an important for us all. As you may know a while back (y/n) Rose just turned 16. Well today the man I went to see today wanted (y/n) to go to a prestigious school for hunters like us. So it is with great honor that I let him go. Come up boy!

I walk up to Gehrman.

Gehrman: here (y/n), take this as a symbol of your old home.

He puts it on my neck.

Gehrman: you can leave tomorrow morning. Today we feast and tonight we hunt in honor of the son of all hunters.

(y/n): thank you Gehrman and thank you all hunters of Yharnam for giving me a home and a family.

Hunter: good job kid.

Everyone celebrated.

Timeskip

After the feast I went to Henryk to ask him something.

(y/n): master Henryk, do I need to go out to hunt too?

Henryk: no boy, for once you can rest till morning.

(y/n): okay master.

I left and went to my room. I sat on the bed and remembered all the memories I had on Yharnam. Mostly bad but the few good ones I had I cherished. I was about to go to sleep when Doll entered my room.

(y/n): hey Doll.

Doll: hello Hunter. I just wanted to give you something as a goodbye gift.

(y/n): Doll there's no need for you to do anything.

She sat down next to me and leaned in towards me.

(y/n): Doll what are you doing?

She didn't say anything to me but moved closer.

(y/n): Doll I think you should st...

I was cut off by Doll giving me a kiss. It was fast but long enough for her to put small passion in it.

(y/n): what was that for?

Doll: it was my way of saying goodbye.

She gets up and leaves without saying another word. I lied down on my bed still thinking of the kiss. Soon I my eyes got heavy. Something that rarely happens at night. And I fell asleep.