- 'zara' info -

Hello, amigos! I know I know, and I am really sorry for not updating in like forever, I am aware you all are waiting for updates on 'Zara', but for Devraj and Aamira to meet and fall in love, I need to finish this story first. Why you ask, well..

For a few days, I have been struggling with writers block whenever I try to write 'Zara'. I reflected on why this is occurring and recognized that it was a mistake for me to start 'Zara' the way I did. The reason being, I as a writer or you all as readers did not get to explore Aamira's personality or life the way I had planned, because I immediately put her in a tense situation at the beginning of the story. And before writing the story, I, as a writer, did not develop her personality beyond sharp, witty lawyer.  As an author, I strive to bring intensity to my characters and that is lacking in Aamira.

When I was thinking about all this, unknowingly, I started to make up a person in my head, a girl who is nothing like Aamira and like the fictional lover I am, I fell in love with her personality as I began to envision it and soon enough I created her world and story in my head. But, do not worry, 'Zara' is not discontinued, I will finish it as well. However, this book will be the starting of the Royal Series and 'Zara' will come later.

I realize that in order to finish 'Zara' I need to start with 'Raaha'. Thank you all for the support you have shown and the love you have showered. Here is to a new beginning. I hope is that you all fall in love with Raaha as I did.