Chapter Two~Things Get "Better"

I scanned the rooftop, seeing four shadowy figures. They were huge, one of them being at least four times my size! I didn't want any trouble, so I attempted to quietly creep off and go about my business. Well, some inconsiderate dirtbag put a bunch of crates in my way, and not noticing them, I tripped over them, yelping out of shock.

'They didn't hear me.... Did they?'

I thought to myself. Before I even got up, two of the four were already looming over me. One had a large sword pointed at me, the blade glistening in the dim moonlight. The other, shorter one had nunchucks or something. The taller of the two spoke, "Who on earth are you, and why are you sneaking around this late at night?" He asked me.
I was still in slight shock, "Uh, w-well... That's a.. Real good question! One that I.... Don't wanna answer..." I managed. Two others came up behind them. One was absolutely ginormous, and the other one had some sort of large stick?
The smallest one with the nunchucks spoke up, "Why not? How do we know you aren't working for Big Mama?"
The biggest guy grabbed me by my wrist and picked me up like a rag doll, "Yeah, why shouldn't we just beat you up on the spot?"
I was absolutely terrified. I managed to wiggle out of his grasp, dropping to the floor. I stepped back, almost to the edge of the roof.
Two of the smaller guys stepped towards me. My mind went blank. I scratched them in the face, stunning them for just a moment as I made a break for it.
I ran, and leapt from one rooftop to the next. After the short parkour session, I sought refuge in an abandoned building.
I could hear one of them just outside, "Damn it! She's gone! Let's go home..."
I then stayed there for the night....

~~~323 words! Woo! Thanks to one of my amigos on discord for this!~~~