Into the Breach...

Start from the beginning

Cole: Ha! Fat chance!

Lloyd: Do you really expect us to just hand you a sword and let you go?

Garmadon: If you wish to live, yes. 

Lloyd: Well, forget it! No way! I wouldn't trust you with a-a-a—

Kai: A pillow. 

He blurted out loud and this made everyone except for Zane, Alex and Delta, look at the master of fire disapprovingly. 

Kai: It's the most harmless thing I could think of.

Alex: He's right, pillows aren't that dangerous. 

Delta: Yup, it's true. 

Lloyd ignored them as he turned to face his father. 

Lloyd: It's not going to happen. You're not going anywhere, not without me. I'm your son, remember?

He paused as he walked over to his father and glared at him. 

Lloyd: I'm Oni, too.

Garmadon: No. 

He said as he pushed Lloyd away. The ninja take up the stances again as Garmadon turns to Lloyd.

Garmadon: You are part Oni. That means you might survive. 

Lloyd: Well, I guess we'll find out.

He shot back as they watched Garmadon walk out off the bridge. And after all that, everyone stayed silent until the Bounty stopped right outside of Ninjago City, as it was now covered by the darkness clouds. As the ship stayed away from the city, Jay decided that it was the best time to do the Ying-Yang promise with Nya, as he found her staring at the covered city. 

Jay: Wow. Will you look at that?

Nya: Yeah. Pretty creepy, huh?

Jay: Yeah. But also kind of beautiful in a weird way, isn't it?

Nya: What are you talking about?

She asked as Jay glanced at her in surprise at her tone. 

Nya: No, it's just creepy.

Jay: Well, I just meant the-the colors and clouds or not. Never mind.

He said as he shakily held the medallion behind his back and gulped. 

Jay: It's times like these, you realize what's really important in life.

Nya: *smiles* I guess. 

Jay quickly turned around to look at the medallion nervously. 

Jay: So, um, Nya, I've been wanting to ask you something for... a long while.

Nya: Okay.

Jay: *clears throat* Ehem. Eh-eh-hem.

Nya: You okay? 

Jay: Yeah, ehem, yeah.

He said after clearing his throat and tried to tell her the promise but he noticed Garmadon right behind her. Seeing him there all of a sudden, made Jay react by falling backwards in surprise. Garmadon then smirked, satisfied. 

Nya: What do you want?

Garmadon: Absolutely nothing. 

He said before walking away as Nya growled annoyed with Lloyd's father before she turned to Jay, as he got back on his feet. 

Nya: That guy gives me the creeps. What were you gonna say?

Jay: Uh. 

He paused as he saw Garmadon climb down the ladder. He then scratched his head before replying to her.