Prologue

21st century

A girl is seen watching TV and getting angry.

I wish I could be her and show what his so-called reverse psychology really is? Humph said the girl. Her mother told her to stop watching the show.

Mother- Get ready. Did u forget that we are going for camping?

Girl- Ok mom!

The girl turned back to the screen. She thinks to herself.

Girl- I wish I could be in the Barrister Babu universe and change the fate of Bondita Das/ Roy Choudhary.

The girl is the genius prodigy BONDITA RATHORE.

Mother- come on now dear.

Father- Are u guys ready?

Mother/Bondita- YES BABE/DAD!

The family went in their car. After reaching their camping site, Bondita asks her parents if they could go look around. They started to watch the nature around them. Bondita sees a cliff and she run towards it. 

Father- Bonbon don't run fast. You will fall.

Bondita- I'm fine dad. Come look both of you Mom/Dad. The scenery looks so beautiful.

The parents smiled seeing their beloved daughter excited. But their smile dropped seeing that the place where their daughter is standing is collapsing.

Parents- BONDITA!!!

Bondita- MOM!!DAD!!

Bondita fell from the cliff.

20th Century

On the other hand, a girl watching her husband getting married to another woman. Yes, the girl is our Bondita Das/ Roy Chaudhary. Seeing the betrayal by the person whom she trusts the most she fainted.

Trilochan- BAHU!! 

Batuk/ Som- BAUDI!!

Anirudh- BONDITA!!!

Binoy is shocked seeing his daughter like bahu faint. Sampoorna is shocked but happy.

Som- Stop right now Dada. We are there for her. Go on and marry your Manorama.

Anirudh felt sad hearing this. Anirudh continued the wedding. Manorama put the vermillion by herself when no one else was looking. 

Pandit- Vivah sampoorn hua. 

Binoy took bondita in his arms and went to the mansion while others followed.