I chuckled at this sight. Such a precious human being.

I checked the time and it was 6:30 pm. Still enough time to make some delicious spaghetti for him.
Once all ingredients were laid out, i got straight into cooking.

One and half hours later
Finally the food was ready. The aroma of the delicious prawn spaghetti was in the air. Feeling very satisfied with the results, I decided to check up on Kyle.

Once I entered the room, i saw him still sleeping. As much as i hated the thought of waking him up, i had to cuz the boy gotta eat too. And also i can finally apologize to him properly.

"Kyle wake up food is ready." I softly said. Damn I haven't been this soft to anyone in a long ass time.
"Hmhmhmm five minutes please" he mumbled.

"Nope you have to wake up now, come on I made the spaghetti, don't you want to try it?"
He slowly opened his eyes and thankfully it wasn't extremely red and puffy. Good thing I iced them.
"Spaghetti?" He mumbles.

"Yes now freshen up and come out, I'll prepare the plate for you and then we can eat okay?" I said and exited the room to prepare the plates.

After a few minutes i heard the room door opening and there he was. His lips were slightly pouted. God those lips....wait what focus sophia don't be a fucking creep.

His eyes lit up at the food which was on the table. A plate of spaghetti with some garlic bread. It wasn't fancy but seeing his reaction was worth the effort i put into it.

He sat opposite to me and grabbed the fork and took a bite. He closed his eyes in ecstasy and let out a moan which caused me to choke on my water. Kyle why did you make that sound.

"It's sooo good!! I love it a lot!" He beams with happiness which unknowingly caused me to smile too. Why did seeing him in happiness caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach.
"Well i'm really glad you liked it kyle."
After a few minutes i spoke up

"Kyle i am really sorry for lashing out at you that day, it's just that I feel extremely bothered when people ask me about my relation with my parents which isn't on the best terms but still that is no excuse for shouting at you. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?" I spoke with so much guilt. Kyle had his eyes slightly widened but immediately smiled at me,

"I forgive you sophia, and don't worry i am no longer mad at you, infact i was never mad at you, I should've kept myself in my limit and not bombard you with questions. So technically even i'm at fault so-

"Nope you are not apologizing to me. I was the one at fault okay" that immediately shut him up.
Cute. For god knows how many times i've said that in my mind.

We both ate in silence. I didn't bother asking him what the nightmare was about. I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

Whatever happened between us today was something I never imagined to happen even in my wildest dreams. This guy managed to bring out a side in me which I never knew even existed.

Time ticked to 8:45 pm and I knew it was time for him to go. But strangely, I didn't want him to go. I didn't want him to go anywhere else. I wanted him by my side. What was i feeling right now? Fucking hell I really need to control my shit.

"How will you go home? It's not safe to walk out in the dark" i asked him as he was packing his bag.
"I texted my dad and he should be here in a few minutes."
"Oh i see."

There. Another silence followed us. I was standing right next to him. We didn't say a word nor did we sit on the couch next to each other. We stood in complete silence.

He was playing with the chain of the bag while looking down. I was staring at this gorgeous human beside me. How did i not notice this beauty when he first entered the class. I now understand why people call him a sunshine. He deserves that title.