-+*special chapter*+-

(Hello! I'm still writing chapter 14. It will be out soon I've just been having a hard time to write it, sorry! Anyways here's a special chapter. This happened in chapter 12.)

Astoria POV

"Hey guys!" I met up with the girls for a study meeting for the upcoming test we have in biology. "So we're headed back to the library?" Asked
Nyx with excitement in her voice. "Of course, the library has the best information for studying that hasn't been told in classes!" I said also getting excited at the fact of studying and learning new things. Evangeline groaned while looking at her watch. "I have to go. I forgot I had a meeting with some people with the council today and they really wanted to see me. I'm sorry That I have to leave but I can study with you guys another time. See you around" Evangeline said, walking the other direction to where we're headed. So that means it's only me and Nyx. "Since we're both here we should head to the library" I suggest, Nyx nodded in response.
"So what books do we have to look for again?" Nyx asked me as we entered the library. "We should look for books about medicinal or edible plants and herbs." I responded. Once we found a seat to put our stuff on we went to the biology section to look for the books we need. We went our separate ways to be more efficient, Nyx went to another book shelf on the right while I went left. While picking out a book I saw Nyx on the other side. She was reading a book with a slight smile. I took in all her details. The way the light shone on her face. How her hair fell on her shoulders while looking at the book. The way her facial expressions changed to whatever she read and the way she carefully held the book in her hands making sure not to tear a corner whenever she flipped a page. This made me realize something. something that I have questioned for a while now, until I all clicked. I liked girls, correction, I liked a girl.