-+*Chapter 4*+-

Biology class was great. We learned about different wild plants and mystical animals. The next lesson we had was physics. We learned about galaxies and the universe then we had our last subject which was history. Me,Evangeline,Astoria and Atlas were walking to the courtyard when I saw Nyx. "Nyx!" I shouted at her while walking over. "Wren! We were so worried about what happened yesterday!?" Nyx asked while hugging me "oh right, I'm actually staying at the academy now the council said it would be better if I didn't run loose" I answered "so the rumors are true!" Lucian said trying to get away from a crowd of students, Nyx stopped him from saying anything else by jabbing his arm. "Oww" he hissed "what rumors?" What Lucian said piqued my curiosity 'there were rumors about me?'. "We overheard some students say that you're the guardian in the prophecy" I looked at nyx in confusion "you do know what the prophecy is right?" Astoria asked as she appeared out of nowhere, Shook my head as an answer. "Ok we're going to the library!" She told me and the others. "So you come out of nowhere,knowing you have powers might I add, but you've never heard of the prophecy?" Evangeline asked me as we walked to the library "no, Orion never really told me anything else about my powers' ' I sigh but remember my stuff in my cabin. "Evangeline, will I be able to get my stuff from my house?" I ask her "of course you can Orion come over to bring your stuff this afternoon, it should be in your room once we go back, why?" "I have a book that was given to me as a child Orion said he had it with me when he found me,it was the only thing I had that Told me about my powers, maybe it can have answers about the prophecy?" I told her. "That actually might help a lot, the library doesn't have many books about mages, especially ones of your kind" Astoria acknowledged while we entered the library. The library was huge. It had tall bookshelves,long stained glass windows and in the middle of the room it had a giant armillary sphere with work tables surrounding it. "Whoa ho ho! I've never been to the library before but this is sick!" Nyx exclaimed. "You've never been to the library before? How do you learn and get your information!?" Astoria questioned Nyx. "I've been here before, it was just a really long time ago" nyx explained as she stared at the room in awe,this made Astoria blush. After me and nyx stopped gawking at the library we finally got to work and looked at the history section to find anything on the prophecy and images. "Do you need help with anything, young lady?" A creepy man came up and asked me, he looked like one of the workers in the library. "No thanks, I'm good" I told him but he insisted on helping me with anything. "I don't need any help sir, I'm fine '' Suddenly someone grabbed me and pulled me back, I looked up and saw atlas. "She already told you she doesn't need help now go" he told the man. I thanked him as we looked at each other "you can let go now you know?" He loosened his grip on me "ah right, my bad '' he apologized. "Did you guys find any books?" Evangeline asked as she walked by us. "The library is closing soon" she added "uhh ya I found some, we can borrow the books and go back to my room." I suggested it and headed to the front desk. "Saving a damsel in distress I see, smooth move" I heard Evangeline tease Atlas. "whatever" atlas responded back. Once he got the books we headed to my room. The room had boxes stacked in the corner so I put the books I was carrying down and headed over to look for my 'spell book'. "You guys can hang out on the bed there's probably enough space, I need to look for the book" I suggested. Once I found the book I headed over to the bed. I took out the key that was attached to a necklace and unlocked the book, making it flip open many pages until It stopped at the one I bookmarked. While flipping through the pages to find anything Astoria spoke up "All of these books have different stories of the prophecy" "this one is about some monster destroying the universe and this one is about a god blessing everyone with immortality and powers' ' Lucian added. "So that means no one really knows the true prophecy?" Nyx asked "it could be, but maybe they don't want anyone to know the true prophecy?" I suggested. "Who's we?" Lucian asked the question in everyone's mind. "Here, there once were people like Evangeline and I they were-" "mages..." Evangeline muttered. "So that means that the only people who know about the real prophecy are mages." Lucian added. We tried to figure out what the real prophecy was from my book and tried some other theories but none of them added up. "We should head back to our rooms. We have class tomorrow, ''Atlas reminded us and we all agreed to call it a day. "Night" after saying goodnight to everyone I changed into my pj's and set everything up that was in the boxes in my room. "Done" I took a look at my newly decorated room and went to sleep.

"Wren..."

"Wren...find me in the woods.."

"Wren..wake up.."

"Wake up..find me.."

"We're running out of time.."

I woke up in a forest and there was a light. It hovered to a path so I followed it. It led me to a stone arch I went through and saw an old castle.

"Wren." I turned around and saw the owl from last time. She then transformed into an old lady. "Wren, wake up...find me"

I turned around and saw the castle was more built but it was on fire. There were people running away heading towards the stone arch behind me then Something made me turn around making me look at a family kneeling on the ground. They had a baby. The mother went back to the castle while the father ran away with the baby. Then the scene changed again. I was back in the burned village except it was fine, everyone was asleep and it was calm. The father had put the baby in the basket and left it on the doorstep of a house, then he casted a spell and disappeared. I headed over to the baby, it looked familiar but then I realized it was me. That could only mean one thing, the people in the castle were all mages. I took a closer look at The baby. It had the same book I had and a little music box with a star design. Then it started to cry so I took the music box and I saw a keyhole. I took my necklace and started winding it then I opened up and started playing music while emitting a magical glow with sparkles. The baby stopped crying for a while until the lights of the house turned on and the music box closed shut. As the door opened I woke up.