✧༺♥༻∞chapter 9 ∞༺♥༻

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

I started to feel like pray the way this large group of people were on guard as well as ready to strike me if I so much as breathe wrong. Yet it was expected of Hashira, they most likely don't hold meeting for unimportance information.

"I would like you all to meet Y/N, I have brought her here to meet the master." Rengoku spoke which had seemed to of peaked the interest of some of the others, mostly a green and pink haired girl who seemed in general super excitable.

I mostly noticed hostility though from most and especially a white haired guy with lots of scars. Before anyone could speak he took it upon himself to what I can only guess was test me.

He lunged at me with killer intent, sword ready to kill however like this random dude was going to show me up. I looked him dead in the eyes with a signature glare that made his eyes widen.

He could see that I wasn't scared in fact I was existed and ready. And I was dangerous. So, against his will, he froze not knowing what to do, his breathing was quick and everyone saw it. He froze in fear.

And just to make it worse I didn't even draw my sword, 'I'm not too sure what kind of impression I just made but it was definitely a statement'

The man with white hair and scars seemed to recover quickly however and spared no time making a scene. "What kind of crazy bitch you bringing in here Rengoku, she just seems like a problem." He practically yells.

"She seems strong, I like her." Imputed another man this time tall and with some kind of flashy headband.

All this uncertainty was leaving me feeling in suspense so I had to make the situation more clear.
"It's nice to meet you all Hashira, I'm Y/N. Me and Kyojuro were just fighting an upper moon and he wanted me come see the master." I said with a bow.

Talk started to mutter around seeming like the words of the upper moon was interesting to them but a deep voice cut through the rest. "Well if you did hold your own against an upper moon then you have at least deserved to see the master, and we thank you on behalf of Rengoku." An very tall man said who looked to be praying, 'Wow how tall is he? 7,1 maybe more. probably taller than Douma.'

"It's no problem." I said smiling at him. "His courage and bravery made we want to help any way I can, same goes for all of the demon slayer corps." The way the tall manlooked off into the distance as I spoke to him, lead me to believe that he couldn't see me as I spoke and that was an incredible feat if he was such a strong Hashira like I'm guessing.

"If your so good with a sword and so charitable why only step forward now?" A man in a tree hissed at me, with a snake around him. Certainly a character.

"Iguro has a point." An unknown voice cut in, coming from the mansion. "We don't know who you are miss Y/N, why are you only seeing us now."

The voice spoke with intent and confidence but the man who walked out the building was obviously frail, sick and dying. Yet there was no mistaking this was the leader of the demon slayer corps.

Eveyone then turned and gave a bow to the master so I was feeling a little awkward. "I will be honest" I said. "I have never known who I was or what I wanted in life and it's still true. I can only do so much with power and no aspirations. My training has only just finished and now it's time for me to make something of myself."