✧༺♥༻∞chapter 1 ∞༺♥༻✧

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"What a small little play thing"

A demon sneered at the small H/C haired girl as it wiped the unknown body matter from its lips, only to be met with a cold E/C glare from the small child.

She seemed to be the only living thing left within miles and how she had evaded the demon for so long was a mystery but that didn't matter since he was just going to eat her and move on to the next village anyway. So ignoring the child's glares the demon ran in for the kill.

Oh and a futile attempt indeed.

Before the demon could even register what was going on, it was mutated into many different directions and landed along different parts of the village path. The demon could only blink as it's head rolled over to gaze upon the village, the houses on fire burning high and the smell of ash and flesh laced the air but the blurry vision of the demon could only see a H/C figure approaching.

As it got cleared he could see the same girl this time with what seemed to be a rusty old kitchen knife and without a warning she plummeted the blade through the demons throat, making sure it was stuck in the mud below. She even yawned when she did.

"Oh... your still alive, that's surprising what ever are you?" She spoke with a dead monotone voice, although the demon was unable for comment, so she just sat there with the hope someone would come who knew how to dispose of the creature or maybe it would die in the sun.

But nothing ever did go as she wished and moments later she could sense another one of them but something much more powerful and it didn't take long until Y/N was watching as piercing red eyes along with a refined suit and neat curly hair. This man she knew could kill her easily and she was still unwavering.

"Isn't this a strike of luck, it's not everyday I see someone with so much potential." He said fixing his suit coat and approaching the girl. Much to the stronger demons displeasure the girl ignored him and only stood up dusting of the combined dirt, dust and blood on her already mangled white night gown.

She said nothing, only grabbing another rusty knife from the floor and getting into a position ready to fight. Her breathing was slow and it could be seen in the air as she exhaled then slowly fading into the cold nights air.

"I hope you don't actually plan on fighting me. Your a smart enough kid to see the difference in our power. Where you stand right now you are nothing but an insect on this world." The man insulted in a not very polite tone that made Y/N grit her teeth slightly.

"And who are you to say any of that?" She questioned as her shoulders relaxed only slightly after hearing he wasn't there to fight but the mystery man just seemed to roll his eyes in annoyance at her questions though. "I'm the creator of demons if you will. You may call me Muzan Kibutsuji. And what's your name child?"

"Y/N L/N, and why are you here Kibutsuji? If it's not to kill me that is?" She spoke simply approaching the tall-ish man in front of her, her small bare feet making prints in the turned up mud and grass as she stepped. "Well let's clean the trash out first, don't mind me Y/N." He then spoke in a oddly politer tone that seemed out of character for the man she just met.

Muzan gave the girl a small nod as he approached the dismembered demon head and she had to be honest she completely forgot about it. With slow steps and a dark aura the man stood next to the demon head and with no through behind his red eyes or hesitation in his body kicked the knife pining it and crushed the demon head under his foot only leaving a crunch and splatter in the aftermath.