✧༺♥༻∞chapter 3 ∞༺♥༻✧

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Didn't know you were having lunch Kokushibo, should we be back at a better time?"

I couldn't even see the figures in the open door frame but if the words were not proof enough I could tell from their aura they were upper raking demons, their presents screamed danger and death. If I was any normal human I would have got up to sprint as far away from the threat as I could.

But of course I didn't, that is what spirit breathing is about and I wasn't going to let some random demons walk into my house and one up me on my own breathing technique.

I had to be quick if I wanted to make a stand since I could sense Kokushibo about to possibly kill one of them but I wasn't going to just be insulted by strange demons who break into my house.

'Sorry Kokushibo' I thought as I pull my new sword from its sheath. "Spirit breathing first form, Grate spirit delay" i mutter in a small breath but loud enough to be heard, with that I dashed for the intruding demons, making it seem like I was going in for a strike yet when the taller demon attempted to counter strike with what looked like a fan, he hit nothing but air.

Then there it was that chilling moment of uncertainty the two mystery demons felt, as a shiver went up there spines and their body's froze, that's is spirit breathing, the fear I can make even the strongest feel.

Before the demons could even blink they gazed into my E/C eyes and there faces dropped, they couldn't react as I slashed my sword through the short ones chest and by hight comparison, just above the tall ones stomach. 'Ha! Hopefully that will teach them how to address me.'

I stood my grown and re sheathed my blade as I sent them a glare, and the room went silent maybe out of shock or surprise but I feel as though I had to say something.

"Call me demon food again and it will be your heads next." I said politely and turned to see the demons just finished healing.

The taller one with the fans from before came out from the dark and into the main room and before I could protest he picked up my hand and pulled it above my head toward him and wrapped his other arm behind my back pulling me close to him.

My first reaction was to cut his hands clean off but I made the stupid choice to look up into this eyes.......

Wow his eyes, they were the most stunning things I had ever seen and his smug joy just made them all the more beautiful. The iridescent rainbow with the words "upper 2" perfectly complemented his soft looking silver hair and as he pulled me with a soft grip I could tell he smelled like sherbet with a hint of blood.

In that moment the the sick empty feeling I had felt seemed less painful, only slightest but the the hopelessness I felt in this world I could forget and I hated it. Who the fuck dose this upper demon think he is.

"Ooohh wow she's powerful and quick Akaza. I'm guessing this is the one that man was going on about, shame I'm sure she would taste amazing." The still unknown man said as he spun me around  with his hands on mine and talked to the other demon Akaza.

Now both of the other demons in the room looked like they were about to take the silver haired demons head off any second, so maybe it was my need to defuse the situation, I mean I did just attack them.