✧༺♥༻∞chapter 7 ∞༺♥༻

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

'Umm a what now? I mean yes I have read about everything in this world when I lived with Kokushibo but I had never experienced much now I think about it. Still seeing a train sounds cool I wonder what they look like.'

I thought to myself while following close behind his quick sprint, much slower than Douma or Kokushibo though so it wasn't even a slight problem.

The night was frosty and bleak and both my H/L   H/C hair as well as my F/C haori whipped in the wind that I made as we both dashed along the tree tops of the forest at inhuman speeds.

With little effort I caught up to Akaza and I saw how the moon light lit up his golden engraved eyes, they were beautiful. They certainly couldn't compare to that arrogant rainbow eyed demon but they were pretty in there own right. It almost made me jealous of all the demons but not really. Well not at all.

Akaza as well gazed upon me and I couldn't see his thoughts on his face yet I am sure that the question of how I was able and to match his speed effortlessly was in there somewhere.

Now thinking about it knocking demons off there high pedestals was something I loved and I loved so very little in this world.

Akaza then came to a halt and it was easy to tell why, there were powerful people in the distance so I could tell our destruction was just up ahead.

"From what the lower demons told me there should be 1 hashira as well as other low level demon slayers. Wait for me to end the fight and then you can come in and help with the clean up." Akaza instructed while unconsciously holding his arm out to stop me from advancing into the fight.

I just simply nodded since I didn't really care for longing out this mission from Kibutsuji.

"Your strong Y/N when are you becoming a demon, you would easily be one of the strongest and even though I don't fight girls I am sure all the upper moons would enjoy your presence."

I just quietly laughed at the short demons random out burst before the mission but still answered him none the less.

"Yeah thanks but no thanks Akaza. The upper moons are just a total boys club and seems more effort than it's worth. No offence 3 but my life is better when I can do what I want when I want, even if I am still Kibutsujis puppet like the rest of you."

He didn't make a statement back at me, only nodded in an understanding and went on to what I can only assume is fight a hashira as a watched from far away.

3rd person:

A rumble could be heard by all the onlookers as the upper moon 3 demon approached a fire haired man and a small boy in a green and black haori, and while the fire hashira looked ready for a fight, Akaza started the battle with an aim for the boy on the floor.

All while the female observed in the trees a decent way away waited for her moment, she watched as the fire hashira used a flame breathing technique to slice the demons arm in 2 and with that a fight to the death had begun.

The demon retreated back only to regenerate in a second and after a few moments of suspense the floor lit up showing off the upper demon moon 3's blood demon art, destructive death.