✧༺♥༻∞chapter 6 ∞༺♥༻

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

To my surprise I had actually awoken from my sleep at the eternal paradise cult and even more surprised I seemed to be in one pice.

My hand went instinctively to my hilt when I sat up but my eyes sprung open in fear as I touched nothing.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck! That's the only thing Kokushibo left me with and stupid rainbow eyes took it?' I yelled internally as I stood of the bed and then deadpanned as my foot hit into something with a crash and all my fears were solved.

'......ok never mind.'

As I picked my nichirin blade up off the floor I heard the lock open and footsteps enter so I turned to the noice with my hand on my sword grip if I was needed.

It wasn't needed, because as I looked up all I saw was the fancy fan movement and smug look of the upper moon 2 demon, along with enticing smells the swept though the door frame.

"Good rest Y/N dear?" He asked with his normal obnoxious voice and if I squinted hard enough his stupid grin was a fraction less fake.

"Oh it's just you douma and here I was think it was someone scary." I joked hoping to piss him off, and it must have been successful because the second I looked away the silver demon was inches away from me with on of his sharp fans aimed for my neck.

I easily countered it with my sword and we stood crashed against each other looking the other persons eyes with a aggressive smirk.

"Don't get too confident Y/N, I am a demon you should fear me." He still managed to speak in a soft voice.

"I think I'll take my chances hot shot." I giggled a seemingly appeared behind him, spinning my blade in one hand then slotting in back into its hilt with a click.

I could feel him put up the mask again ,probably not wanting for a battle to break out in the temple, as he was fake crying and looked in my direction.

"And after I went to so much trouble of making sure there was breakfast ready when you awoke dear Y/N, how you betray me so."

So that was what I was smelling, I couldn't lie I was starving and it smelled so nice. Kokushibo tried to cook a few times for me but demons don't need food so most of the time I would get my food from stalls and venders in near by villages and even then that was only occasionally.

"Thank you Douma, I appreciate it." I said sounding genuine and nice for once. "... But you started it." I continued having to ruin the moment.

Before he could speak again I was already out of the room and following the smell of breakfast, completely forgetting my shoes behind in what I can only assume is my new room.

I could hear his long and delicate strides behind me, but my focus was soulfully on rushing fast though halls and down stairs. I eventually made my way to what seemed to be a large-ish room with the same interior design as the rest of the temple but with a buffet table of many different breakfasts all beautifully lined up.

The demon behind me caught up as a stood in the shoji door and for a second I could sense his hand lingering above my shoulder in an almost comforting manner but it must have been the hunger.