𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐈𝐈.

***IN THIS STORY, NETEYAM IS 19. I KNOW THAT'S NOT CANNON BUT STILL. LO'AK IS ABOUT 15 AND KIRI IS 18. OKAY THANKS!!!

 OKAY THANKS!!!

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

MO'HANA

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

IF THERE WAS ONE PERSON capable of provoking Mo'hana to the point of suicide, it was Ao'nung. Never had their existed a person who agitated her so much and yet he was also one of the only people who even tried to tolerate her. Even still, when he wanted to, Ao'nung knew how to push all of her buttons. 

And the asshole knew what he was doing in he grabbed Mo'hana's ilu instead of his own. They were supposed to be teaching the forest na'vi but Ao'nung was multitasking in the sense of both being a terrible teacher and provoking Mo'hana to come out of hiding. 

Ao'nung was put in charge of teaching Neteyam how to ride an ilu which wasn't going well from the get go because the ilu named T'soka didn't belong to Ao'nung in the first place but things escalated when Mo'hana realized what was happening.

"What the hell do you think you are doing, Ao'nung!?" A voice rang out almost right after Lo'ak fell off of Tsireya's ilu. Ao'nung's ears pricked up upon hearing her shout and a smug looked passed over his face which Neteyam noticed as he watched her come out of the water and marched up the sand bed towards them. "You unhand her this second or I swear to go I will kill you!"

"Ah. There she is. Always comes out once provoked." Ao'nung told Neteyam smugly as he didn't even turn to look at her. That reaction alone said that Ao'nung had it planned from the start. He turned to look at Mo'hana when she reached them. "Oh hey, you want this thing back? I did not know it was your's." 

"Do you think this is funny?" 

"Yes, Mo, I find humor in the lengths I have to go to just to ensure you do as you are told." 

"You cannot just take my ilu out whenever you want to." She snapped, glaring up at him. Mo'hana was much smaller than the average Na'vi, a disadvantage that she made up for in sheer personality alone. 

"You are right." Ao'nung nods as he calmly begins to walk away. "She is your ilu... so you can teach the skxawng how to ride." 

"What-" 

"See ya!"

Mo'hana's about to yell again but T'soka flinched away from her which made Mo'hana stop as the ilu nudged her shoulder with it's head. "Great." Mo'hana mumbled to herself as she let out a sigh, fully aware Neteyam was staring at her. Mo'hana put a hand on T'soka' head before turning to the creature. "Sorry T, did not mean to spook you." She told the creature as her own anger mellowed out.