𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐕𝐈.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

MO'HANA

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

TOO VULNERABLE, MO'HANA, way too vulnerable. Mo'hana scolded herself for the feeling she'd had when she'd invited Neteyam to the moon pool. She didn't take many people there willingly, and it was a mistake to bring the person who somehow brought out all sides of her. Why is he like that? Stupid genuine forest boy. 

They made it back to the surface much faster than they'd gone down for Neteyam's sake. Mo'hana figured she'd call it a night, hoping she could go home and her mom wouldn't be too enraged. 

That was not how that night went. Cause when they got to shore, Ao'nung appeared. 

"Oh good. What do you want? A punch in the face, maybe?" Mo'hana asked, glaring at him as he approached. Ao'nung's eyes flicked from Mo'hana to Neteyam, noticing they had both clearly had just came out of the water but he says nothing as he seemed nervous. 

"I need to tell you something and I need you not to kill me." Ao'nung says nervously as his ears are kept flipped back. 

"I make no promises." Mo'hana replied, crossing her arms, very guarded around the boy. 

"I, um... I sorta took Lo'ak hunting outside the reef." Ao'nung states shamefully as he keeps his gaze on the ground. "...And then I might have left him out there alone." 

"You did what?" Neteyam growled, stepping forward as Mo'hana's expression dropped. 

"Ao'nung, he could die out there!" Mo'hana exclaimed, eyes wide in horror. Ao'nung opened his mouth to reply but he's cut off when Neteyam grabbed him by his queue braid and shoved him down the beach. 

"You are coming with me." Neteyam commanded, pushing him down the shoreline back to the village as Mo'hana followed. As they got there, Ao'nung was forced to the Sully's pod as Neteyam shoved him inside so Jake could see him. 

"Tell him what you told us."  

_______________
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"TONOWARI!" Mo'hana's voice rang out as she rushed to the Olo'eyktan's pod. "We have a problem, his name is Ao'nung!" She hollered, making the clan leader come out of his pod to see the Ahano girl trailed by Jake Sully, Neteyam and Tonowari's only son.