"You are just so cute." Hasan said kissing her forehead.

There was no colour difference between fatima's cheeks and tomato.
He kissed her cheek and hugged her tight.

"You are my calming pill Jaan."

"So.. We are not leaving right." She asked in his embrace.

"How can we when you want to stay. But whenever you feel suffocated or can't handle her, just tell me we will leave immediately."

"Thank you so much Hasan."

"It's not a big deal sweetheart."
He rest his cheek on her head.

۝

"Berry."

"Hey sweet berry where are you."

"Hide better or you know what I'll do when I find you."

After about 5 minutes he grabbed her leg and dragged her out from under her bed.

"Please..no.. Please."

"I already gave you a chance to hide better. It's your fault now."

He made her stand by grabbing her hairs. He pushed her to the wall and plastered her with duct tape. He started laughing seeing her. He sat somewhat away from her and took a knife.

He closed his one eye and aimed for her shoulder. He even covered her mouth with tape. Without even thinking twice he threw the knife. Luckily it didn't hurt Fatima.

"Oh.. My bad. I promise you berry I'll aim at the point now."

He took the other knife and aimed again, it pierced her shoulder. Blood started rushing out from her shoulder. He laughed again.

He took the hammer this time and closed his eyes. He throwed it in her direction randomly. It landed on her thigh. She was his human target. After throwing multiple things at her, he got tired and bored. He went to her and pulled the duct tape forcely from her one hand and went from there.

Her clothes were dipped in her own blood. After trying multiple times she was able to remove the tapes from her body. She fell down because she doesn't have the energy to even stand. Her body's every inch was hurting.

She was covered in bruises and cuts. She even got fractured in her left hand. She was crying in pain. It was unbearable for her. She can't even move her pinky finger. She was unconscious for a whole day. She even got infection due to untreated wound.

When she regained her consciousness she felt someone bandaging her wounds well not exactly bandaging her but also touching her every inch of skin. She can't even open her eyes maybe because of sedative he gave but she was feeling and was listening everything around her.

"Sweetie I know you can listen and feel me I hope you are enjoying it. It would've been nice if I can hear your pleads." Fahad whispered near her ear while stroking her cheek.

"It feels so nice seeing you in this state. The way he is crushing your every bit is just so fascinating." He said and went from there after touching and using her.

۝

After about 15 minutes haya found everyone. They played for 1 hour now it was Hasan's turn to seek. Fatima was feeling scared as she was hiding with Hasan in every round. But she have to hide alone now.

She ran and hid under the table where they first hide. She started trembling in fear. Even a slightest sound was haunting her. She covered her mouth so that no one can hear her cries.

"Fathi."

"Darling are you here?"

Her breathing became uneven and her panic attack started. She shut her eyes tight and tears were rolling down countinously. Hasan smirked seeing the corner of her cloth under the table.