𝐏𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭| 𝐏𝐭. 2

I grab Sora's hand and he leads me to the dance floor. He slips his hand around my waist and I slip my hands around his neck.

Sora: you know I missed this...

Y/n: I know you've said that a lot tonight...

Sora: I know, but every time I say it.. it's the truth. Did I also mention how beautiful you look tonight?

I smile.

Y/n: no you didn't mention it, but thank you.

Sora: you know.. when I saw you here tonight I was actually relieved. I didn't wanna be at a dance with people I didn't know.

Y/n: yea, same. I mean, I know I would've had Jas with me but still.. she would've been the only person I would've actually known.

Sora: where did Jas go anyway?

I start looking around for Jas.

Y/n: I don't know.. she probably left early. Wait, what time does the dance end?

Sora: 11... but if she left she's probably at the after party.

Y/n: after party? Since when?!

Sora: well, technically it's a party party, some rich person is throwing it. Wanna go?

Y/n: mmm, see.. the last party I went to did not end well.

Sora: and how's that?

Y/n: you know what happened, don't play.

Sora: ok fine, but that was weeks ago..

Y/n: still.. parties scare me till this day.

Sora: well if anything happens, I'll protect you.

Y/n: obviously, I know that.

As me and Sora were still dancing I get a text from Jas.

Y/n: hold on, someone just texted me.

Sora: alright.

Jas
girl! You need to come to this after party!!

Y/n
Absolutely not.

Jas
Whyyy.. well it's not really a after party, but it's this huge party some person from school is throwing! Girl, it's fun asl right now! But girl, i swear you will have the best time of your life!

Y/n
Well, the dance ends at 11 so I might stop by.. but you remember the last party we went to?

Jas
girl, that was weeks ago! Plus, I don't think Ashley is here.. I mean I haven't seen her.

Y/n
fineee, I'll go. But I swear if this turns out to be bad I will literally kill you.

Jas
you won't, but I swear it won't turn out bad! But ok! I'll see you in a few! Love you bestie!!

Y/n
mhm, I love you too!

Sora: well.. what did she ask you?

Y/n: about the after party and how she wants me to go.

Sora: you should, I'll go with you, if you want.

Y/n: fine, I already told Jas I would stop by.. but I have a really bad feeling about this.