𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞🔞

Grab your holy water...

You just got back home and you hear your phone vibrate, it's Sora texting you.

Sora: Hey Y/n, I was wondering are you free right now?

Y/n: Yeah I'm free rn! Why?

Sora: Oh I have a suprise for you ;)

Y/n: Oh? Alright I'm on my way then!

You grab your keys and head back out.

-At Sora's house-

You ring the doorbell and see Sora answer, you walk into the house. Sora takes you directly upstairs into his room.

Y/n Mind - I think I know where this is going...

You see the red LED lights turn on and see Sora smirking.

Y/n: Okay Mr. Red bull whatchu got going on now 🤨...

Sora shuts the door and locks it behind you. He slowly starts to take his shirt off

Sora: Oh nothing.. just wanna play a little game...

Y/n: What type of game? 😑

Sora: My game.

Y/n: Okay Mr. I want this to go my way 🤣

Sora unbuckles his pants, making his dīck show.

Sora: Get on your knees.

Y/n: But wh-

Sora: No excuses... I said get on your knees.

You got on your knees..

Sora: I want your hands behind your back, if I see you trying to do something imma punish you.

You put your hands behind your back and looked up at Sora, he winks and smirks.

Sora: Don't worry... You'll be fine after this... Hopefully.

He holds your head and controls you sücking his dīck. He goes faster and faster. He's leans his head back in pleasure.

Sora: ah shit... fuckk..

You move your hand up to his cøck, trying to control it yourself since Sora is going a little too fast and it's hurting your throat.

He came inside your mouth, but he kept going. He looks down... Oh I'm fucked.

Sora: What are you doing?

Y/n: Oh- um... Nothing?

Sora: Take everything off, now. You better have swallowed it too.

Y/n: But I-

Sora: I said take everything off.. you don't wanna get on my hard side do you?

Y/n: N- no..

You strip off all your clothes.. wondering what's happening next to you. Sora throws you on the bed and grabs your neck kissing you, and then he looks down at your plūm.

He uses 2 fingers and thrusts his fingers in, he starts it slowly, but then starts to go faster which is making a slap noise.

Y/n: Ah..... AH! FUCK!

Sora licks your clït while still fingering you, which makes you let out a little scream. Sora smirks while you came on his face. He cleans his face off.

Sora: You didn't know it was gonna be like this huh? You just look so pretty...

You blush a little. Sora stops and kisses you on your neck. He grabs a cōndom and rips it open.

Sora starts going in you slowly, which made you gasp.

Sora: Y/n... You feel so good Inside me.

Y/n: AH... mmm...

He starts thrusting in you faster, which made you and him moan.

Sora: Oh fūck Y/n I love you so much..

Y/n: I love you too.

He continues to thrust in you faster and faster, until he starts going slow. You both are about to çûm.

Sora: Oh shit...

You feel him hit your G spot repeatedly. Your walls tighten around him.

Y/n: AH AH~

Your legs go numb, you came right on his dīck. He goes a little fast just for him to çûm.

Sora: Oh fūck Y/n you feel good..

He came in the cōndom.. He leans towards you and kisses your neck, he starts giving you a hickey. You both are out of breath.

Sora: Y/n..

Y/n: Hm?

Sora: Just remember... You are mine, and mine only.

He flips you over on your stomach..

Sora: Oh you thought I was finished? Nah.

He smacks your āss, which made you jump a little. He thrusts his cøck in you, going deeper and deeper. Knowing how long he is makes you moan a little.

He goes faster than usual, which makes you scream.

Y/n: MM!

Sora: Oh fūck...

He goes faster and faster, then he slows down and pulls it out. He lays down right beside you while he's out of air.

Sora: Wanna take a shower and then watch anime?

Y/n: Sure.

You guys both laugh and take shower and watch anime.

Y'all still breathing? 🌚

753 words <3